Towa - 1

Another chapter out! I don't have much to say, but I definitely didn't expect it to take this long.

Regardless, I hope you enjoy! Some spiciness is coming soon!

-----

Towa was a ridiculously hard worker.

As an incredible scientist, she created Mira using the DNA of the strongest fighters in history. The job was not easy, with pesky Time Patrollers attempting to stop her at every moment.

Her historical knowledge was more than enough to avoid the Time Patrol, even though there were a few moments where she lost to Hero, Trunks, and Chronoa. She had to recreate Mira out of his core, but due to his Saiyan genes, he came back even stronger than before.

Towa sighed, glancing out of her lab's window. While she found her home in the Time Abyss, she made sure to keep a constant eye on Mira through a Shard of Time, just in case he was attacked by the Time Patrol.

Mira was surrounded by fallen Saiyans, as he was fighting across planet Vegeta. He was in a time far before Frieza destroyed the planet, but it was also irrelevant compared to the grand scheme of history.

The warriors kept coming his way, enraged by his frivolous killing of their people, and Mira thrived in the hatred. All he did was train, she realized. Towa frowned unconsciously.

As if Mira was just a product, Towa traced her steps in his creation.

"Was he like this from the beginning?" Towa asked herself, floating absently and twirling her staff. "I suppose it is common for the greatest fighters to enjoy training."

It was simply a consequence of his creation, Towa realized. Because he was made to be the strongest, he had to strive for that strength.

That resulted in a solitary life for Mira, but he wasn't bothered by it. As far as Towa was concerned, that was good enough. If he didn't go astray to obtain more strength, all would turn out well in the end.

They still needed to obtain Goku's DNA to make Mira truly the ultimate creation, but considering the only other Bio-Android that could compare to Mira was Cell, there wasn't anyone to compare Mira to. As such, there was no rush to obtaining Goku's DNA.

But Mira was only a means-to-an-end.

Towa's wishes were simplistic, overall.

Firstly, she wanted revenge against Majin Buu for killing her elder brother, the Demon King Dabura.

Secondly, she wanted to return to return the Demon Realm to its former glory, and rule as its queen.

Those goals were far easier said than done, but that was why she hadn't accomplished them just yet, despite her determination.

After those two goals were accomplished, she'd have a lot of work on her hands. Even becoming the Queen of the Demon Realm would be a struggle, with the reigning figure, Dark King Mechikabura having been a presence comparable to the God of Destruction's Angel.

Overthrowing Mechikabura would be an event all on its own, but it would be possible, eventually.

"Perhaps... my child will take my goal and move forward. Hmm, a child?" Towa hummed to herself, the concept sounding foreign out of her mouth. Towa shook her head, focusing. "Well, that will be a while from now. There isn't much point in thinking about a child when I don't even have a suitable partner."

Refocusing, Towa landed. She looked through the Shard of Time, speaking to Mira. He was still amid his battle, but Towa knew he'd hear her regardless.

"My newest trick in toppling the Time Patrol is almost ready for use. I'm heading off to the Tree of Might, and my next step is connecting Lord Slug and Turles to Planet Namek through a rift. Continue training, and I'll tell you if I need any assistance."