Chronoa - 2

We've got some true spice! 

There will definitely be more in the future!

And hey, if you want a specific character, throw them out there. I have a few I already plan on getting to, but perhaps I'll get to your suggestion as well!

I hope you enjoy the chapter!

-----

Chronoa was floored.

(Y/n), the absolute fucking mad man, proceeded to dismantle the Time Breakers with a casual effort that put literally everything Trunks and Hero had done to shame. He destroyed Towa's partner, Mira, and reset history in a matter of minutes.

The beautiful bastard did it without a shirt, as if to prove he was untouchable. And he was.

In a moment that was captured and certainly preserved for future Time Patrollers to aspire to, he fought off Frieza, Cooler, and Mira without being touched once. If he was using Ultra Instinct, she was stunned by his mastery.

He literally wasn't being touched at all, which would mean he mastered it, yes, but he also showed none of the negative side-effects of the technique. Beyond just Ultra Instinct, the firepower he employed was just... next level.

The only comparison Chronoa could make was if Beerus, as the God of Destruction, and Whis, as the Angel of the Universe, fused. That was constantly, consistently, (Y/n).

And then he came back home and started preparing for their date. He made reservations across space and time, got a suit that fit him way better than it should've, and kept all the stress off Chronoa all-the-while.

They went to a planet named Baratie, known as the "Planet of Food."

Chronoa stared as (Y/n) answered a phone call. She had no idea how he even got a working phone as a Time Patroller, but she supposed it would just be knowledge outside of her scope.

"Come on, Chronoa," (Y/n) grinned, leading the way and forcing what was technically his boss to follow along. "Move those short, little legs!"

Chronoa flushed, rolling her eyes. "Yeah, yeah, I'm coming, I'm coming."

She couldn't lie, following (Y/n) felt natural, almost a bit too natural. But she was willing to give it a try. If the date went well, then she'd just have to see what happened.

-----

Chronoa felt a single, overwhelming emotion.

Attraction.

(Y/n) treated her far too well. He considered her every step, took care of her, and kept her safe.

Chronoa could protect herself, of course. But knowing that (Y/n) was willing to take a step forward and protect her made her warm in a way she'd never experienced before.

But the attraction didn't just stem from how (Y/n) treated her.

He treated the waitstaff phenomenally, had a stupidly charming personality, and was far, far funnier than she could've expected. All her preconceived notions about him slowly started to fall away, and she was beginning to see the truth about (Y/n).

He was an absolute maniac about women.

While he knew how to be respectful, it was absolutely undeniable that he was incredibly simple-minded. And as she observed him, she accepted that Towa didn't trap him, he allowed her to catch him.

Which left Chronoa with a single question: "Why exactly did Towa's plans to seduce (Y/n) fail?"

If he wanted women so badly, and one presented herself to him so readily, why would he ever deny the opportunity?