Moving On...

~~~~Kendalls Apartment ~~~~

The place was empty; all of his things had been taken and thrown out. He didn't need them anyway. The place was spotless, and there were plaster patches across the walls covering the spots where he had thrown things or broken holes in the walls. He managed to escape before the cops came; his leg was in pain, but it still worked. He had a burning rage for all four of them. His wife left him, his daughter shot him, Taraji caused all of this and Jordan... Jordan was just what he created and was paying for now.

*I'm alive and getting better by the day you know...*

"I wish that wasn't true. But that's how life goes; you get knocked down once, and you get back up, just like you did literally, " He rolled his eyes and carefully took the bandage off his leg and replaced it with a new one.

*So what now? Halle knows what you did; the police are coming for you. What are you going to do?

"Hide, plot. You know what I usually do. After all, it ain't like I got much else I could be doing."

And you don't have any issue with that? I mean, Kendall, when are you going to stop blaming me and blame yourself?

"When I get to see your ass in a casket on the ground! This is your fault! You did this; you fucked my wife, then turned around and fucked up everything else. I had the perfect life when you weren't in it anymore."

*What do you expect? You thought that after college I could disappear. No! That's not how the world works! You're sitting here playing victim when all you know how to do is abuse and beat people. Now you're paying for what you did, and you're seeing that you aren't what you thought. You're not a killer, and that's why you couldn't kill me, so now you have me and everyone else you had close to you, giving your employees every detail of what you did. So think about what YOU'VE DONE, your bitch ass a cop talking about serving and protecting, Serve and protect my ass...*

Taraji said to him as she disappeared. Ken didn't have anything to say; although he knew she wasn't there, he knew she was right. His face turned a bright red as he pressed the bandage to his wound. She was the first woman who ever defied him. Fantasia said no, but never like how Taraji did.

He liked it.

~~~~Fantasia's House~~~~

If more days had passed, Taraji would have gotten out of the hospital and been making a quick recovery. She was so excited, and only a few hours later she would get to see her son walk across the stage and accept his diploma. Fantasia had taken her to get a new outfit since all of her belongings were burned in a fire, and she couldn't stop staring at herself in the mirror. She kept searching for something anywhere on her body that she wouldn't want to cover but couldn't find anything, and Fantasia made it harder since every time she looked, she would come behind her and kiss down her neck.

"Stop looking at yourself in the mirror; it's going to make your eyes go bad." Fantasia joked as Taraji turned to her and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Are you calling me ugly or something?!" Taraji left, and that's when Fantasia giggled and responded.

"Never in a million years would I ever say that; you just sign and are so bright that you want to make yourself go blind if you stare at yourself"

"So why aren't you blind, because every time I look in the mirror, you seem to look?" Taraji responded It's Fantasia took her entire arms and started rocking them back and forth.

"I ain't going to bond yet because the love I have for you keeps my eyes safe from your beauty, and don't forget we still have to go on our date," Fantasia said as she planted the kiss on Taraji's lips and pulled away.