Classified Files: Shinso (Hassaikai Arc Extras)

Sayako woke up in a forest.

Three reasons why this is creepy:

One, she was alone

Two, she didn't remember walking into the forest. Maybe she zoned out again?

And three, she was alone, or rather, her senses gradually returned to her and now movement was nearby. Water rushed under the dirt like nerves to the brain, informing of someone rolling on the ground.

Slight grunting was heard and Sayako trotted past trees and bushes to see-

"Shinso?" She inquired curiously.

He was on the ground with a white scarf wrapped around him. But he wasn't alone; Aizawa stood next to a tree.

She rubbed her head, feeling a headache coming she asked, "Uh...Why is Shinsou wrapped like a mummy in the woods?" before kneeling at his side, eyeing the scarf with an arched brow. "Is this a capture weapon?"

"He's been practicing for about a month now," her teacher briefed.

"You never gave me one..." She griped before a realization occurred to her. "Wait are you training him?"

Shinso groaned. "Yes, now help me."

Sayako paused before letting out a loud mocking laugh. "HAHAHAHA! You really can't get yourself out of a capture weapon? Dude! That's baby shit! Hahaha!"

Aizawa used his scarf to whip her shoulder lightly. 

"Ahk!" 

"Get him out of it," he instructed

"Haaah! Why me?" she retorts, rubbing the burning spot.

A darkness grew behind him as his voice deepened. "Given everything, you failed your test just now when you came here. You should always have an alert mind for any potential mind attacks"

She gave him a look. "Wait, what test?"

Then it came back to her. She had no memory of coming into the forest, let alone waking up here, and only got consciousness after she did. Her eyes narrowed and looked at Shinso.

"You brainwashed me!"

Aizawa hit her again silencing the thunderous storm of the student. "I asked him to. Now quit making a ruckus."

She groaned. "I'll quit when you quit doing that, Old man!" 

Without warning she rolled Shinso over and poked him around.

"Ah!" He squirmed. "Hey! Stop! That actually hurts. You call this helping?"