Untitled

Here is a short plot bunny I randomly got inspiration for during my writer's block (found it in my drafts yesterday whilst looking through my stories). But have no idea what it is supposed to be for or how to turn it into a fully-fleshed out story..Could be Narnia (as that seems to be what most of my stories are about), but easily anything. The details are very vague as I obviously haven't worked to actually turn it into something.

𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷

The scenery flew by. Various shades of browns and greens blended together. Sometimes she would catch glimpses of other colors but she didn't know what it was. Nothing came into focus; everything was blurry. And everything hurt.

She was running from something, but couldn't remember if it was a who or a what. Or if she was being pursued. She couldn't focus long enough to hear if anyone was behind her. All she knew was that she had to keep moving, and it took all her energy to do that.

Suddenly her vision tilted and she found the ground rushing up to meet her. She reached out her hand to brace herself. It caught on something rough, shoulder slamming into it as her momentum slowed. She let out a groan as she slumped forward and blinked her eyes blearily. It was then she realized her vision was still swimming. The running had very little to do with why everything was out of focus. I must've hit my head... she thought, unable to remember much of anything.

Breathing heavily, she tried to gain a sense of her surroundings. But nothing looked familiar and the more she tried, the worse her vision became. She closed her eyes to try to hold off the impending headache. Now that she was no longer moving, all her aches and pains came back tenfold. There was a sharp pain in her side that stung with every breath she took.

She knew if she didn't start moving, she probably wouldn't move again. So she tried to push herself off the object—a tree, she belatedly realized—but found she had lost her strength. She felt weak and lightheaded. That combined with her poor sight made it nearly impossible to do anything.

Her hand went to her side and she felt something sticky. Frowning, she brought her shaking hand to her face. While she couldn't focus long enough to see what it was, she saw the color and she knew. It was blood. She put her hand back on the injury and hissed at the pressure. Was it blood loss or a concussion that made her so dizzy? She didn't have the answer, didn't even know how she had been injured.