3. Grey eyes

AMRITA

"Don't worry everything will be fine" Raj comforted me by wrapping his arms around me as I sat between his legs, providing me with the warmth I desperately needed at the time.

I told him everything that had happened yesterday, well except...uhmm uhmm...that I destroyed someone's car.

Now that I think about it, I wonder what that person's reaction must have been. Haha take that bitch.

But what if he came to me to pay for the damage? No no don't think like that, he won't find me.

Or aa bhi gya to kya, muh phod dungi uska bilkul uski car ki trah.

"Where are you lost Riti? " I came out of my thoughts as I listened him. "Nothing, just thinking about how to deal with this. You know Mumma's condition, na." My eyes started to water as I realized my situation.

" Hey hey, shhh don't cry, we will find a new job for you" he assured me, "And since you have a experience now, it won't be that hard".

" Yeah, you are right. I have applied in many firms. Just waiting for their response," I said, cuddling deeper into his chest. He tightened his grip on me and pecked my forehead.

Oh, what would I do if he was not here.

He has always been this way, with me through both good and bad times.

"When is your flight? " I asked him. He was recently promoted to manager, but in order to secure that position, he must complete a project that will require him to travel to Canada for a few months.
"Around four," he replied.
"Okay, I will come to drop you off," I said with a smile.

He just looked at my face for a while, giving me the same expression he gave me in the morning. "I am going to miss you so much," he said before leaning in and placing his lips on mine.

Oh my god. Did he really?

You guys are getting married Amrita. That's his right.

He applied more pressure to my lips. He was really sucking my lips hard now.
"Ahhmmm", he growled while kissing, "You feel so much better than I imagined," he whispered in my mouth as he continued to devour me. After a few seconds, I gave in and began responding to the kiss.

The kiss got heated and he turned me to him fully, so that I was straddling him. Ooo, he can really kiss. I pulled away from him and a pop sound came due to separation of lips, "Where did you learn to kiss like that?".

He started laughing at my question, and a proud look came to his face, " Am I that good, huh? "
And again began kissing me.
"Answer me," I said as I pulled away again.
He groaned and replied, " You know yrr", and looked here and there avoiding looking at me.

Of course I know.

Raj graduated from the United States, where he had a very bad friend circle.

When he returned to Delhi, his behavior had significantly changed. His parents were very worried about him.
One day, I spoke with him, and he told me that in Canada, he had some friends who used to party a lot, among other things. And, under their influence, he began to do them as well. He started drinking and...sleeping around. He found it extremely difficult to break free from those habits.

But, over time, he gradually returned to his normal self, focusing on the positive and leaving the party and sex lifestyle behind. It was a relief to see him return to his former self, happier and healthier.

"I'm sorry", I came out of my thoughts hearing him.

"Isn't this unfair, here I'm virgin, and you literally slept with I don't know how many girls", I got off his lap, and was about to go, when he grabbed my hand and pulled me back onto his lap.