Dinner

Ed Sheeran POV:

Ed Sheeran was outside his house waiting for Biden. I hope he comes soon i can't wait to see his hot wrinkly abs hehe. I checked my phone it said 5:18. Its almost time to get picked up by my boo boo bear. A message appeared on his phone.

Joe Biden: I'll be there soon momma bear😜.

Ed Sheeran: okay my sweet pudding with a cherry on top honey boo boo. 😘

____________________________________________________________

Joe Biden's POV:

I come downstairs to see my honey pie. I then walk to the garage and get in my Rolls-Royce. I drive over to his beautiful mansion. I see my momma bear standing outside. "Hello Ed!" said Biden. "Thank goodness you made it" Ed Sheeran exclaimed.

The visit:

He got into Biden's car and they drove off. (in Ed's mind) OMG, I'M A PASSENGER PRINCESS AND BIDEN IS DRIVING. Vroom vroom! Ed Sheeran looked at the beautiful house and the fountain in front of it. They soon arrived and they both went inside. "Oh my gosh, Biden you went all out and your dress is amazing." Your bald spot.. So beautiful I could just kiss it... I mean if you want me to. Biden nods and blushes. *Ed gives it a little smooch* Ed goes and explores the house. "Biden these laced curtains are beautiful" Said Ed Sheeran. "I thought you wouldn't notice!!" They went to the dining room and smelled the amazing dinner. Joe and Sheeran sat and ate their caviar. This tastes like a billion dollars 😋. Biden went to the fridge and grabbed diet coke. Joe then says "Momma bear needs her diet coke" Biden sipped his diet coke and asked Ed if he wanted a tour of the white house for free.

Credit to pookie again 💋 and yes another cliffhanger.