Carnival Date

A week later: Ed's Pov

It's been a week since I've seen my honey boo boo bear, I missed him sooooooooooo much 😖 I just wanna feel his wrinkly lips again!! I also want to feel his veiny soft warm hands 😣. I'll just go to the fair to take my mind off him. *Sigh* . Ed goes into his garage and unlocks his car with his keys. ¨Time to go to the fair.¨ *He gets into his car and drives off*

At the fair:

I arrive at the fair and the smell of cotton candy hits my nose. smells nice! *Looks around and sees a cotton candy stand* MMM 😛 COTTON CANDY SO YUMMY!!!!! But not as yummy as Joe's tender lips 😞. He gets sad again and checks his phone. But he feels a familiar presence..¨JOE?¨ OMG you're here! Ed said with a huge smile on his face *Joe Biden does the Gangnam Style cutely* "omg honeyy!¨ Youre such a good dancer!" Ed says blushing while he fans himself. "I'm only good for my honey pie with a Popeyes biscuit with a drink on the side," Joe says, winking suggestively. ¨Wanna go on the faris wheel and enjoy the view?¨ Ed suggests "Id love to baby" he says putting his hand around Ed Sheeran's waist. ¨This is so romantic¨ they both said at the same time. "Jinx!!" Ed Sheeran yells smiling." oh man" Joe pouts cutely. Joe kisses Ed's gorgeous face until he pulls away, and they giggle.

Third person:

They go on the Ferris wheel ride and wait for it to go to the top. As they wait they stare into each other's eyes. Ed smirks at Biden. "You look beautiful tonight pumpkin," Says Ed. The Farris wheel gets to the top. You could see everything from the top of the Farris wheel. The beautiful sunset, rides, and the beach

Beautiful image at the bottom

Credit to my friend.