The secret

Joe Bidens Pov:

*sighs* oh how much I want Ed Sheeran's touch. He pouts and hugs his pillow tightly pretending that it is Sheeran*, I just want to smell his HOT and EXPENSIVE musky cologn again. *he whines cutely and pouts* I wish I could just teleport to my honey bun!!!!!!!! I want to hug him so badly!!!!! *he picks up his phone to check his notifications* no texts... *he says sadly scrolling through his Pookie bookies Instagram. I bet he's having a better day than me, * he says sadly and naps.

Ed Sheeran's pov:

I was at an interview trying to hide from the paparazzi. One came out of nowhere and asked me if I was dating Joe Biden. "Mr Sheeran is it true that you are dating Biden." I panicked because I didn't want the public to see our relationship so it could stay private. I hesitated.."Who said we were dating" I said instantly regretting what I said. "There's a picture of you with him." He becomes shocked turning pale in the face. I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in the bathroom. This is horrible.....*Ed Sheeran looks up and sees a little window* YESS!!! *he climbs on top of the toilet and tries to open the window* f**k I have to take a dump...He takes a dump and jumps out the window.

Joe Bidens Pov:

*I go to YouTube to get my mind off this TERRIBLE TERRIBLE little situation*. "I don't like this little life." *he sees a drama video titled "ED SHEERAN AND JOE BIDEN DATING!!!!!??????!?"*

"Did he tell everyone??..." *I think to myself clicking on the video to see the comments. To his horror, a comment states "Makes sense, they've been spotted at the fair together KISSING. They're so so so so so gay."* I need to text Eddie honey bear RIGHT NOW!!!!!" *He says stomping his foot and crossing his arms cutely*

Eddie bear💞

___________________________________________________________________________

Today

You.

Honey... we need to talk...🥺💔

Eddie bear💞

Yes baby? Is everything ok???? 🥺

You.

Did you tell everyone.. yk... our secret?

Eddie bear💞

No honey boo boo bear I would never!!!

You.

Ok... 🥺

Eddie bear💞

🥺

Left on read

Ed Sheeran's pov:

*Ed Sheeran puts his phone in his pocket and thinks to himself "I wonder why he asked me that...". He looks around before going in his car* "Where too?" his driver asked "Home"

My teacher changed the seating chart so now me and my friend are far away from each other 😞 #changeourseatsback #justiceforus anyways credit to my friend!!!!