my special valentine

Third-person pov:

Biden and Ed started walking around the house "This is the Red Room" said Biden. Woah so pretty said Ed. They went into the room and looked at every hot men on his walls "All these paintings of men are so pretty 😍." he said in his mind fan girling. Next, they traveled to the treaty room. "This is amazing I must be the first music artist to look at these rooms!" he said with his eyes sparkling. "Anything for my ginger kitty witty," Joe said smirking and cupping his rosy cheeks. Ed pouts cutely "You're so cute just like a little kitten 😏" Joe kisses Ed on the nose as Ed blushes cutely. "I'll see you tomorrow sweet cakes 😉" Joe holds Ed's hand and drives him home.

Valentine's Day: Ed Sheeran's POV

It's been a day since I visited the white house, I already miss his warm hot touch. Oh, how I wished we made out in his office he looked amazing that day. But, today is Valentine's Day and I might get a chance to give my hot cake honey bun a BIG smooch 😊. *Ring ring* Ed picks up. "It's Valentine's Day cutie you know what that means..." Biden hangs up and Ed looks confused. Why did he hang up? *He hugs his pillow confused and sad* oh how I want to see his beautiful face.

30 minutes later:

Joe knocks on his door and Ed walks downstairs and opens his big mansion's door. Ed says Joe What are you doing here? While he wipes his mascara off. I thought you weren't gonna give me anything for Valentine's Day..? "Don't worry my little alpha I never forget 😉" he gives me a little wolf plushie with a bunch of chocolate. Omg Joeeee!!! Thank you sooooooo much!!! He Hugs him tightly and giving him a big smooch on his cheek. " anything for my baby honey munchkin of oats." kisses him back slowly and romantically.

Me and my friend were really bored lol