The Grand Oso

I do not own KDA or anything referenced.

-Xayah POV-

I pant softly as my coach begins to check the cut on my lip. "She's given you a true shiner champ. But her left hook and right jab are sloppy. If you weave that hook you can end this." He says and I nod. He pulls out a mirror and chuckles. "Rakaan might not be too happy." He says and I look at the mirror.

" He says and I look at the mirror

(Xayah. She is the current Featherweight champion. She's only lost three fights, and two of those came down to decision in her career. She is 25 years old, 137 pounds, and is 5 foot 3 inches tall. She is known for her speed and accuracy.)

"Yeah. He's always focused on perfection." I say as they clean the cut. "Hey. Does that Grey kid fight tonight?" I ask and he nods.

"Yeah. Just like you requested he's the last fight tonight. After this fight he's two more away from being in a title fight." He says and I laugh.

"He's undefeated. I don't remember anyone going undefeated towards his title fight. Especially so young too, I got into fighting when I was twenty-two." I say as my training partners begin to move away.

"He's definitely making a splash kid. I also heard that he turned down some sponsors. Big names too, said he doesn't like what they support. The kid's got a good head on him. But focus on keeping that belt here." He says and I nod as I put my mouth guard in. I get up and walk towards the center to see my opponent.

"That belt is mine." She says and I roll my eyes. I don't bother trying to touch gloves, she got a sneaky hit on me because of it. She swings at me and I duck under it, I move to the left, and send a punch to her jaw. She recovers and sends a left hook at me, I lean back, and stand back up to begin my assault on her. Two left jabs, a right hook, a body uppercut, followed by a flying knee to her chin knocks her down. I get on top of her and begin to hammer fist her head into the floor. But I'm pulled off by the ref and I begin to celebrate my victory.

I hug my team as I walk up to Bruce Buffer. "Ladies and Gentlemen. At fifteen seconds into the third round, our winner, and STILL! THE UNDISPUTED UFC FEATHERWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD! Xayah!" He announces as the stadium erupts into cheers. He walks up to me and puts the microphone in front of me. "How does it feel to keep the belt?" He asks and I smile.

"It feels amazing Bruce! Kim was a tough opponent, but I had to keep my belt. Thank you so much who everyone who supported me! I love you guys and I love my fans! I couldn't be here if it wasn't for you all!" I say and the crowd cheers louder.

"How do you feel not being the last fight of the night?" He asks and I smile.

"I'm excited. Grey is an amazing fighter and I can't wait to see him in action." I say and Bruce nods.

"Well thank you Xayah." He says and I smile.

"Anytime Bruce." I say and walk off with my group. As we walk backstage I see Grey talking to his Mother/Coach. "Hey!" I call out to him and he turns to me.