Before the Fallout

I do not own KDA or anything referenced.

-Grey POV-

As we leave the mall I give Xayah a fist bump, and plan on meeting her at a skatepark someday soon. I don't shake Rakaan's hand as I don't trust him right now. As we walk I put my arm around Kai's waist and she leans into me. "I don't deserve such a wonderful man like you." She says softly and I smile.

"I don't deserve such a faithful and strong woman like you." I say and she stumbles slightly making me look at her. "You okay Baby?" I ask and she chuckles softly.

"Yeah. My heels got caught in a crack." She says and I nod. I open my door for her and she hops in. Bel'Veth gets in the back as I hop into the driver seat. I pull out and see Xayah on her motorcycle with Rakaan holding her. As I drive I look at Kai'sa as she plays on her phone.

"What are you doing Kai'sa?" I ask curiously as I drive.

"I'm texting your sister. She wants to have a girl's day out soon." She says and I hum.

"That's good. You two haven't been able to hang out in a while." I say and she smiles.

"Yeah. I need to hang out with her more as she'll be my actual sister someday. I want her to still like me, and not think I used her to only date you." She says and I chuckle softly.

"Akeno and Dahlia don't think that Baby. They're happy that I have someone they trust as my girlfriend." I say and she smiles at me.

"I'd never hurt you Babe. I hope you know that. You mean everything to me." She says and I smile.

"I know Baby." I say and she leans over to kiss my cheek. I look in the mirror to see Bel'Veth shifting slightly. "You alright Bel?" I ask and she nods.

"Yes. Just ready to get back with Omega." She says and I smile.

"We'll be home soon." I say as I drive.

-Small timeskip-

I pull into the driveway and park as I see Omega waiting with Shadow. "Yo!" I call out to Shadow and he waves to me.

"Sup bro. Long time no see." He says and I chuckle as we walk up to them. I pull Shadow into a bro hug and mess with his hair. "Hey! Fuck off you big bastard!" He laughs which makes me laugh.

"How was the mall?" Omega asks and I look at him.

"It was alright. We met Xayah and Rakaan there." I say and Omega quickly looks at Bel'Veth. She nods and he stands up.

"Alright bro. I think Bel and I are gonna go home." He says and I nod.

"Stay safe you two and don't do anything I wouldn't do." I say and they laugh as they go to Omega's car. I wave to them as they pull out and we walk inside. "What do you want to do now Baby?" I ask and she stretches.

"I'm going to take a nap Babe. Why don't you do a stream?" She asks and I smile.

"Sure Baby. Are you sure you don't want me to lay down with you?" I ask and she kisses my cheek.

"I'm fine Babe. Have fun." She says and walks upstairs. I frown and slightly glare as she disappears around the corner. I got to my gaming room to see Ahri sleeping in my chair. I chuckle slightly and walk up to wake her up.

-Omega POV-

As I drive down the highway I look at Bel'Veth. "We can't keep this up Bel. Grey's going to get suspicious." I say and she sighs.

"He's already becoming suspicious. Especially since Rakaan AND Xayah ditched them at the mall." She says and I look at her.

"What?! Are they out of their minds?!" I ask and she sighs.