Just Hanging Out

I do not own KDA or anything referenced.

-Grey POV-

I wake up early and smile as Kai'sa is snoring on my chest. Her mouth is slightly open and she has a peaceful look on her face. I reach down and gently move a lock of hair off of her face. She stirs slightly and groans as she adjusts to look up at me. "Good morning my sweet Voidling." I say softly and she smiles.

"Good morning my Teddy Bear." She hums and sits up while stretching. I blush as her breasts jiggle slightly and I sit up.

"You need a new shirt of mine." I say and she smiles.

"Oh? Is it because you can see through it?" She asks and angles so I can see her breasts through the shirt. "Why don't I just sleep topless? I know your heat season is a few months away. I want to try for a baby this time." She says and I blush brightly

"You think we're ready for kids?" I ask and she smiles.

"Yes I do. But we can discuss that more later." She says and I smile before kissing her gently.

"Alright. You get dressed and I'll make us breakfast." I say and get up. She nods and gets up to get dressed as I head downstairs. I start cooking a big breakfast for the house, and it isn't long until I hear Ahri grumbling slightly.

 I start cooking a big breakfast for the house, and it isn't long until I hear Ahri grumbling slightly

(Ahri she is twenty-six.)

"Morning Foxy." I say and she grumbles as she slumps over the table. "You alright?" I ask and she looks at me.

"No. I broke up with my boyfriend last night." She says and I move to rub her back gently.

"Why?" I ask and she scoffs. I'm honestly confused because she's been dating this guy for two years.

"Because he's fallen beneath my standards. Yeah he was nice and I did care about him, but there's this guy I know, and he's made it hard to accept anything less than him." She says and I look at her.

"Are you going to date this guy?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"No. He's in a relationship already, but I need to find someone close to him." She says and I hum.

"I'm rooting for you Ahri." I say and she smiles.

"I hope you do the same for us." Evelynn says as she walks in.

" Evelynn says as she walks in