A Bet Won

I do not own KDA or anything referenced.

-Grey POV-

I sit on my surfboard with Xayah in front of me. The waves gently rock us as I take a deep breath. "I love the Ocean. It makes me feel like all of my problems are not worth stressing about. Like I can be free of everyone's expectations." I say and she smiles back at me.

"Oh really?" She asks and I nod. I look down at her ruby red eyes and smile. The sun makes her eyes shimmer as if they are diamonds.

"Yeah." I say as my heart beats faster, our ears flick as I hear the perfect wave coming up. "Ready?" I ask and she smiles.

"As ready as I'll ever be." She says and I turn us away from the wave. The wave begins to pick us up and I smile.

"Slowly stand up and keep your balance." I say and we stand up. She stumbles slightly and I gently hold her hips to stabilize her. "I've got you." I say softly and she leans into me.

"Thank you." She says softly and I nod. I gently guide us through the wave. She leans into me as I hold her. We soon stop back on the beach and she laughs. "That was awesome!" She yells making me laugh.

"Once you get more comfortable we can do tricks, and can get you your own board." I say and she smiles.

"Hell yeah!" She says and we head back out into the water.

-Omega POV-

I park next to Ahri as she steps out of her car. She stretches and smiles at me. "And you're sure Grey said he'd be here?" She asks and I nod as Bel'Veth groans.

"I hate the beach." She says softly and I kiss her cheek.

"I know Baby." I say and Ahri snaps her fingers. Her clothes glow before she's left in her bikini.

 Her clothes glow before she's left in her bikini

"Much better. Do you think Grey will like this?" She asks and I chuckle.

"I'm pretty sure any man would like it." I say and Bel'Veth coughs loudly. "Not that I'm ANY guy!" I say quickly and she nods.

"Let's hurry up and maybe we can play some Volleyball!" Akali yells as she runs past throwing her clothes off.