The Plan

I do not own KDA or anything referenced.

-Xayah POV-

I groan softly as my head aches and I open my eyes. For some reason I feel warm and protected...like nothing could touch me. That's when I hear it, the soft snoring of a man holding me. I slightly shift and see it was actually Grey, he looks so peaceful even after everything yesterday, and I can't help but smile. He shifts slightly and opens his eyes slowly. "Good morning." I say softly and he smiles.

"Morning. How did you sleep Miss Hangover?" He asks and I playfully hit his chest.

"Horribly. Thanks to some bear smothering me." I huff and he laughs softly.

"Sorry if I held you too tight." He says and loosens his hold. I chuckle and cup his cheek gently.

"Best sleep I've had in a really long time. Thank you." I say softly and he smiles.

"No problem Xayah. How are you feeling?" He asks and I groan.

"Like shit. I shouldn't have drank so much on an empty stomach." I groan and hold my aching belly. He smiles and slowly sits up which makes it colder under the blankets.

"I'll make breakfast for the house." He says and I slowly get up.

"I'll help." I say and stumble slightly as I try to push through the hangover. I pull out my phone as we enter the kitchen, and put on 'Up in Smoke' by Hollywood Undead. Grey grabs all the pans as I grab things from the fridge. As the song goes on we begin to dance around each other, and sing along with the song which makes me smile. I laugh as his dancing becomes goofier as the song continues. I laugh as he spins and then moonwalks after breaking the eggs.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I ask with laughter and he smiles at me.

"Making you smile duh." He says and begins on the bacon. It isn't long before the song switches to 'The Zombies Song' by Stephanie Mabey. He looks at me and I laugh as he begins to move like a zombie.

"You two having fun?" A male asks and we look to see Grey's Father.

(Grey's Father Victor)

"Sup Dad." Grey says and he frowns.

"Nothing Son. Are you two okay? I heard what happened from your Mother Grey." He says and Grey frowns slightly.

"Yeah. It's whatever ya know." He says which makes my heart squeeze slightly. He's trying to be strong and his Dad puts a hand on his shoulder.

"If you ever need to talk or want to come to the range with me. Just let me know." He says and Grey smiles.

"Thanks Dad. I'll be alright, you on the night shift?" He asks and his Dad sighs.

"Yeah. I had to deal with a 'Sovereign Citizen' last night, entitled little bastards." He says which makes Grey laugh.