Pain

I do not own KDA or anything referenced.

-Grey POV a week after the last chapter-

I cook breakfast with my brain going a thousand miles a second. I want to say I'm just paranoid, but all the signs point to her cheating on me. What's worse is that I've seen her constantly talking to Rakaan. I don't want to jump the gun just yet without more proof. I need to get her phone or catch them on camera. It's not just me involved it's also Xayah and all of KDA. I definitely don't want to tell my family, Kai'sa won't survive that.

"What's for breakfast Grey?" Ahri asks and I smile at her.

"Just some simple omelettes with homemade hash browns." I say and she purrs while leaning into my back.

"I love your cooking. You always put so much heart into it." She purrs making me laugh.

"Yeah. I love cooking you know that." I say with a laugh. "Mom taught me when I was very young." I say and she nods.

"What are you doing Ahri?" Kai'sa asks and we look at her.

"Hugging your boyfriend. Is that wrong?" Ahri asks and hugs me tighter. "Not like you're showing him any affection." She growls and Kai'sa glares at her.

"I DO show him love and affection!" Kai'sa yells and Ahri scoffs.

"No you don't. If I was his girlfriend he wouldn't be able to walk because his balls would be drained. Especially for dating as long as you two have." Ahri says which shocks me.

"What?! We want to get established in our careers first! Get him the championship belt and we finished our first world tour!" Kai'sa yells.

"Who fuckin cares?! You both are young and can focus on your careers, AND parenthood! I think you're too busy cheating on him!" Ahri yells and I look at Kai'sa.

"I'm NOT nor will I EVER CHEAT ON GREY!" Kai'sa yells and Evelynn walks in.

"What is going on?" Evelynn asks as she and Akali walk in.

"I'm just letting Grey know Kai'sa is cheating on him!" Ahri snaps and Kai'sa comes up to get in her face.

"You have no proof Ahri." Kai'sa says lowly and I turn to separate them.

"Calm down you two. Ahri thanks for being concerned about me, and Kai'sa I know you love me. You don't need to get jealous about Ahri giving me a hug." I say calmly and they both calm down.

"Sorry Ahri." Kai'sa says and Ahri scoffs.

"I can't be sorry for speaking my mind." Ahri huffs and walks out of the house. I look at the girls as we hear Ahri pull out of the driveway.

"I'm sure she'll be fine after you guys get into the studio." I say and Kai'sa smiles at me.

"Thank you Babe. I love you." She says and I kiss her forehead.

"Love you too." I say and we eat before they all leave. As I do the dishes I get a text from Xayah. I smile as she wants to go to the skatepark that just reopened. I quickly say yeah and finish up the dishes. I go to grab my board before leaving in my truck.

-Small timeskip-

I pull into the parking lot and back in next to Xayah's bike. "Yo!" Xayah cheers and we fist bump as I get out.

"Sup Birdie!?" I say with a smile and grab my board.

"Not much. You ready to kill this park?" She asks and I smile.

"Do dogs bark?" I ask and she smirks.

"Some howl and growl." She says and I roll my eyes before gently pushing her.