REINCARNATION OF WHO?!

"mf what the hell do you mean i'm a reincarnation of some girl from the 60s named mei domi."

i rubbed my temples as i spoke, listening to hanako explain how i'm a reincarnation.

it's been a couple hours since i first entered the bathroom, we travelled to the school roof to continue our conversation.

"back when i was alive i used to be best friends with this girl names mei, she was this sweet and timid girl who was too stubborn to give up on anything. we hung out every day, did everything together. one day though.. she died in a tragic way.. murder."

he paused for a second before he continued.

"i can see that you actually have her soul!"

he happily shouted at the end.

i just stared at him in shock and pure confusion cause fym i'm a reincarnation.

"though you act different from her and even though you look very alike, there are some minor differences. for example.."

he paused at the end and moved VERY close to my face like a little too close for comfort.

"your white stripe."

he placed his hand on my head before he interlocked his fingers with my hair, playing with it gently.

"shlawg you good?"

i asked with a straight face.

he very suddenly jumped back and smiled wide.

"yep!"

it's been a couple of weeks since i met hanako, kou, and nene. the dumbass trio.
istg, whenever i'm with them it's always SOMETHING going down.

i cant ever get a break. like, at all.

"HANAKOOOOO PLEASE I DONT WANNAAAA"

nene yelled out, dragging on her vowels.

"too bad! your my assistant meaning you have to do what i say!"

hanako chirped as he snuck his arm around my waist from the side of me, i side eyed him HARD.

i can tell he saw the slight blush on my face cause of his dumbass smirk. it just made me wanna punch him.

"why don't you make mei help"

nene sighed.

"excuse you."

i scoffed.

"cause she doesn't owe me a price to pay."

hanako laughed, poking my nose.

i gave him a LOOK.

"yeah i don't owe nobody SHIT

"yeah i don't owe nobody SHIT."

i smiled, grabbing out my phone to text anita back.