old people piss me off.

i entered my science class, the last class of the day.

i fucking HATED this class.

i'm not the best at science, there's so much homework, and the teacher is an absolute cunt.

she's not serving cunt tho.

for some reason the teacher, ms takano hates me for no damn reason.

she's always hating on the fact that i'm a famous pop star and actor like girl ik you didn't make it far in life but you ain't need to take that shit out on me.

"i wonder what fuck shit she's gonna pull today."

anita sighed, not wanting to deal with her busted up ass of a teacher.

"i wouldn't be surprised if she showed up with a fucking bomb one day and chucked that shit at us."

i commented, watching as ms. takano was clearly pissed while she graded papers.

"DOMINGUEZ."

me takano screamed for the whole building to hear.

i launched up from my desk, startled as FUCK.

"yes."

"STOP FALLING ASLEEP DURING MY CLASS."

she screeches in my face, spit flying onto my cheeks.

i wiped the nasty saliva off my face, rolling my eyes as i did so.

"can you like not be so close to me, i can smell your breath."

i commented as i tried backing up.

i watched as her face went from slightly angry to full on FRUSTRATED.

..

"I AM SO TIRED OF YOUR BULL SHIT. EVERY DAY YOUR ALWAYS SAYING SOMETHING THAT MAKES ME WANNA TEAR YOUR THROAT OUT. I HATE YOU. I HOPE YOU END UP ON THE SIDE OF A SHITTY STREET BEGGING FOR MONEY. YOUR THE WORST STUDENT IVE EVER TAUGHT IT MAKES ME JUST WANT TO HIT YOU UNTIL YOU LEARN TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

.

"then pull up bitch try me."

i threatened with a glare.

she actually pulled up.

we started swinging (she started it btw).

i was THROWING hands bro like idk why she thought she could overpower an assassin.

☠️

literally everyone was recording, soon the cops came and she got fired. anita was recording from the beginning so there was enough proof.

"i wonder who our new science teachers gonna be"

anita commented as we sat in our seats.

"i just hope they aren't a fucking bitch."

i grumbled, reminiscing on moments with ms takano.

there was one time where i pranked her by spilling THOUSANDS of rubber bands in her driveway (she had to manually pick them all up)

everyone in the room was talking about who the new teacher would be since we were all fucking traumatized by our last one.

i pulled out my cart and took a fat blinker, blowing the smoke out underneath my desk before passing it to anita.

"damn.." i choked out, my throat DYING.

i SCRAMBLED to find my nic, hitting it to chase the cart since for whatever reason it helps with the cough and pain.