fuck is a broadcasting club

i sat in the chair in the hospital waiting room, tears soaked my face.

all i could focus on was knowing if avvy was even breathing anymore.

"mizuki?" i heard a nurse call for me, you bet your sorry ass i LAUCHED out of that chair.

nene decided to go home since it was literally 11:34 at night.

i followed the nurse, asking if she is okay.

"she's okay but i'm sorry to inform you she is indeed in a coma."

my fucking heart DROPPED.

"stop lying."

i quietly replied, a mix of emotions washing over me.

"i'm sorry but i'm not lying, come see for yourself"

she continued as she opened the door of the room that avvy would be in.

i immediately ran over to the bed and yelled out her name a couple of times to no success of a response back.

i started to sob as i realized i may never speak to my best friend again.

"i'm so sorry oh my god.."

nene sincerely apologized feeling heavy for avvy after i explained her new and improved state.

"that's terrible!"

hanako loudly announced as he hugged me tight, not giving me a chance to even move or push him cause he had his arms wrapped strong around my arms.

"yeah it is now can you get tf off"

i deadpanned.

"i don't wannaaaa"

he pouted like an idiot, gripping onto me tighter.

"your hurting my arms fuck off please"

i side eyed him hard.

"nope!" he smiled bright, blinding my eyes practically.

i sighed and accepted my fate as he started to play with my hair.

i decided to sit on the window sill and scroll through my messages.

as i was walking down the hall around 4:30 in the afternoon, i bumped into someone HARD.

"omg i'm so sorry girl"

i apologized as i helped the green haired girl stand up.

"i'm sorry i bumped into you."

she spoke in a low, calm voice.

"no it's my fault."

i felt real shitty.

...

there was a bit of silence before she spoke up, almost whispering now.

"i can help you with your situation with avvy."

i decided to listen and come with her to some "broadcasting club" room. she slowly opened the door and revealed a nicely decorated lounge.

i saw a boy with a ":3" face i recognized to be natsuhiko. he occasionally would talk to me in math class.

on the couch sat a boy that i immediately assumed was hanako.

that boy looked up and gasped LOUD. a large expression of shock on his face was shown before he RAN full speed at me and tackled me in a really fucking tight hug.