mei and mei??

i was sitting in class, fried as fuck as i was blasting music in my headphones, staring off into space.

i didn't even realize there was someone in front of me until there was someone RIGHT in my face.

centimeters apart.

once i zoned back in i realized it was tsukasa and i decided to ignore him.

....

"mei..?"

oh yeah.

i forgot nene was sitting right next to me.

i turned to her hoping she would just ask about something else and not bring up the boy clung to me for dear life, rubbing his face against mine.

she leaned in closer to my ear, looking TERRIFIED.

"that's t-tsukasa! we need to get out of here! he might hurt us."

i didn't respond at first, letting her words sink in.

hurt us?

"wdym hurt us?"

i asked, my curiosity piqued.

"i wouldn't ever hurt mei!"

i heard a voice in my left ear speak up.

i twisted my head to see a grinning tsukasa.

"yeah i don't see him hurting me girl."

i flatly said.

i just coudlnt envision it, sakura told me about how violent and actually horrifying he can be but i just could not see it yk?

"wait, do you know him?"

she suddenly asked, tilting her head.

"nope never seen him a day in my life."

i blankly stated.

"what???"

a pouting tsukasa could be seen.

his grip on my body tightened, making me flinch since it was so sudden.

"she's lying! i love her so much and we hang out every day!"

he whined.

..

"IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND?!"

nene SCREECHED before slapping a hand over her mouth after realizing how loud she was being.

...

literally everyone went silent before bombarding me with a shite ton of questions coming from left, right, and out my ass.

i lifted up a finger to my mouth, signaling them to stfu.

surprisingly, they did.

"im not in a relationship with anyone nor do i plan to be."

i announced, an annoyed tone lacing my words.

a collective of "oh"s came from everyone before they all scattered.

my god.

"so then what is he to you?"

nene asked.

"an annoyance."

i grumbled, pushing him off of me.

nene stared at me, obviously wanting an actual explanation.

"okay fine i'll tell you the truth. yk how avvy is suddenly coming back to perfect health out of no where? it's because i made a deal with tsukasa that if he made sure she didn't fucking die on my ass i would do whatever his payment would be. he in an instant, quite literally snapped her back to health. he wanted me to be his assistant for like eternity or something so now i'm stuck with him cause he fucking soul tied me to him."