4.|•Im done•|

Violet's point of view
————————————
I woke up to an empty bed this morning which i was a little disappointed about. I decided to get myself up and get ready like usual except I wanted to shower today.

I decided to pick out my clothes which consisted of light blue-ish grayish jeans with a black tank top and a purple checkered flannel.

like this^^^

After i had my outfit picked out i walked down to maggie's cell to ask if i could borrow some stuff "hey maggie" i said sticking my head in the door "hey violet whats up"

I walked into her room a little and leaned on the door way "could i borrow your shampoo and conditioner and your brush pretty please?" i asked super nervously but maggie was super sweet about it and handed the stuff over to me along with a towel "you might want that to dry off" she said with a small smile and i chuckled a little which caused maggie to laugh a little.

I made my way towards the showers and locked the door behind me once i was in there.

I set my stuff down on a bench and went to turn on one of the showers and adjusting the heat of the water so it was just right.

I peeled my sweats and t-shirt off throwing them onto the bench then taking my under clothing of doing the same thing.

I made my way over to the shower that i had turned on with my shampoo and conditioner and let the water run over me. I wasn't really that dirty since all i do is sit in my cell and read all day, but i get dirt on me from when carl is with me. Im actually curious on where he went.

                    ————————

After my shower i brushed my hair and got dressed and then returned maggie's stuff and then walked to my cell to put my dirty clothes in there.

Afterwards I walked down to the dining room to see carol cooking and carl was helping her. I went to sit down but was stopped when i heard a ladies voice say my name "Hey violet! Could you do me a favor?" I turned around to see it was carol talking to me which was strange because I have never talked to her before "ya of course whats up?" i said trying to sound confident and kind.

I looked at carol waiting for an answer and then finally got one "could you come take over the cooking I need to do some stuff real quick" Shit. I haven't really ever cooked since I've basically been locked away "uhm i would but i don't really know how to cook I'm so sorry i-" I started to ramble in trying to explain but got cut off by carl "i can take over and teach violet don't worry" he said shooting a quick smile over to me "thank you kids i will be fast so please don't burn down the prison" carol said as she walked away and i took her place.

I have no clue what the hell i'm doing but oh well "carl I don't know what i'm doing" i finally said he looked at the eggs in front of me and he told me that i basically just had to keep them moving until they looked done.