7.|•Just friends•|

Carl's Point of view
-•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•-
It's been almost an hour since my dad and them got back. When they first got back me and Beth rushed to open the gates as they were telling us to. I realized they wanted us to hurry because violet had been passed out or something after they took her out of the car.

I had been sitting by violets bed still as she still hasn't woke up. I was worried to say the least. My dad wanted me to leave so she could rest but i wouldn't leave her side, I couldn't leave her.

Eventually I got tired and decided to climb into bed with violet. I didn't wanna wake her but i didn't wanna go on the top bunk either. After a few minutes I was out like a light.

The next day

Violet's point of view
•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
I woke up feeling warm and cozy. I opened my eyes realizing i was in my cell, but i wasn't alone. I felt a warm arm that was around my waist so i turned my head slightly just to find out it was carl.

My face felt warm after i realized and butterflies swarmed my stomach.

'why do i feel like this' I thought to myself.

I tried to slowly get up so i could find my dad, Keyword, tried. The second i moved i felt carl's arm tighten around my slim body causing me to lay right back down "please stay" he muffled as he put his head into the crook of my neck.

"Carl i want to go find my dad" i said with a slight chuckle at his actions " noo" he whined into my neck. I giggled as he talked because of the vibrations from his voice made my neck tickle.

I tried to get up again but i couldn't even move my head without carl tightening his grip "carl pleasee" I said and he just shook his head no.

I sat there trying to think of a way i could get up "carl" "hm" he mumbled "please let me go talk to my dad and check on glenn i will come right back after" i said trying to convince him.

He sat there silently before saying anything "a few more minutes" He more of questioned "fine" I gave in and i could feel him smile against my neck.

I sat there in the warmth of carls arm's for a little until i decided I should get up before carl or me gets too comfy.

"ok carl times up" I said and he groaned. He let go of my waist and i got out of the bed "you're still coming back right?" he asked "yes carl i will be right back i just need to go check on glenn and maggie then talk to my dad ok?" i told him.

He nodded and pulled the covers back over him. I walked out of my cell and made my way down the stairs.

Once i was in the dining area i seen everyone sitting and eating. Everyone gave me a weird look as i walked into the room "what?" I asked everyone.

They were all smirking and then finally my dad spoke up "wheres carl?" he said tilting his head a little and everyone else grinned a little more.

I gave them all a ' Shut up' kind of look and they all started laughing.

I decided to sit next to glenn and maggie so i could talk to them for a little and make sure they were ok. Which in the second i sat down they were asking me if i was ok.

I looked at them "im fine dont worry about me. Are you guys ok though?" i questioned "ya we're ok. A little traumatized but ok." maggie said with a smile. I nodded "ok well im gonna go talk to my dad but i love you guys and you had me worried shitless" i said while hugging them "language" glenn joked and i gave him a playful glare causing us to laugh.