ೃ⁀➷ oo3

chapter 3, "𝘿𝙊 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔 𝙍𝙊𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙓?!"

"come on, [name], you can't be that nervous," ennoshita scoffed as he accompanied his close friend [name] to turn in her application for manager

"come on, [name], you can't be that nervous," ennoshita scoffed as he accompanied his close friend [name] to turn in her application for manager. unfortunately for said girl, she was that nervous.

"why wouldn't i be? those people are your friends... big, tall, muscular, scary friends. how am i supposed to talk to them? you know how nervous i get with new people!" [name] grumbled. she could feel her face getting hot from the pre-embarrassment of meeting ennoshita's intimidating friends. she hoped and prayed the redness would die down by the time her and ennoshita reached the gym.

"okay, first of all, not all of them are big, tall, muscular, and scary. second of all-"

"not all of them? so you're saying there are some that are still big, tall-"

"bro, let me finish. second of all, they're literally all super chill people. they don't give a shit about all the honorifics and politeness... well, maybe our captain, daichi, but he's not that bad," ennoshita concluded, sending [name] a comforting smile. she didn't send one back.

the [hair color] haired girl groaned into her palms before running her hands through her hair. ennoshita knew he wasn't getting any further into her head, so he sighed and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder until they eventually reached the outside of the karasuno gymnasium.

before entering the building, ennoshita swapped out his shoes, placing them in the cubby to the left of the door. [name] followed suit as ennoshita patiently waited for her.

"ready?" ennoshita questioned with a soft expression after [name] finished placing her indoor shoes into the cubby.

with a deep sigh, [name] replied- "ready as i'll ever be..." -as sarcastic as ever.

ennoshita huffed at his friend's dramatic behavior, ruffling her hair aggressively. "you'll be fine, stop being a wuss."

[name] elbowed the boy in the ribs, earning a quick yelp from him. he immediately latched his hand onto her sleeve before dragging her to the door. "guess not! let's go!" he began opening the door.

"wait, chikara- bro, chill! give me a sec to recuperate!"

[name]'s pleas were not heard as the doors of the gymnasium swung open and revealed the large volleyball net dead center of the gym, along with a couple sweaty boys in the midst of practice.

too involved in their playing, ennoshita's teammates continued their game without sparing a glance at the newcomers. huffing and puffing echoed throughout the spacious room, a few yells of each other's names pairing with them.