ೃ⁀➷ oo9

chapter 9, 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘾𝘼𝙈𝙋 𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝙄𝙄: 𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙃𝘼𝙄𝙍 𝙇𝙊𝙊𝙆𝙀𝘿 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀... 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏?

CLICK!! SMACK!! CLICK!! SMACK!!

...were the only noises that could be heard for the past hour and a half as the karasuno volleyball team practiced spikes and blocks while their manager [name] snapped photos from the sidelines.

[name] had captured some pretty impressive shots, particularly a photo where asahi was mid-spike. the 6'1 ace's form was perfect and the determined facial expression he wore was sure to woo some of [name]'s followers on her photography social media account. of course, there were some questionable photos as well. [name] was able to snag a picture of hinata receiving a ball quite terribly as he still wasn't the best receiver. fortunately for hinata, [name] wouldn't post that one on her photography page for his sake.

deeming that she had taken well over enough photos, [name] switched her attention to her laptop where she began processing her photos and editing them. she was excited to post these photos specifically as her sports photos started to gain even more attention than her more artistic ones. she was even offered a job where she would be taking photos of aoba johsai's basketball team during one of their upcoming games.

suddenly remembering that fact, she swiftly picked up her phone to tease a certain someone about it.

[NICKNAME]!! <333
kawa

guess what

oikawa
[NICKNAME]!!

Kawa 🥺 so cute

What's up?

Wait let me guess

You're about to confess
your love to me and then
we'll be boyfriend
and girlfriend once again!

[NICKNAME]!! <333
...no

the basketball coach from
your school dm'ed my
photography account and
seems like i'm gonna get
paid to take photos at their
game sometime soon