ೃ⁀➷ ooo

MEDIC!! MEDIC!! haikyu!!

when ennoshita heard his volleyball team was in need of another manager, the first person that came to mind was his good friend [name]. a newly licensed emt with an eye for photography, [name] was just what the karasuno boys volleyball team needed. and through her journey of high school boys volleyball, the newly assigned manager discovers and creates some interesting... connections.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈various! haikyu!! x fem! reader

about [name] [last name]:- second year at karasuno high

- second year at karasuno high.

- licensed emt as she is interested in the medical field.

- main hobby: photography, has made a small name for herself via social media.

- good friends w/ ennoshita and kenma (online, unaware of who he is in person).

- tends to have... interesting connections with some of the other characters along the road of the haikyu plot.

- everyone has a thing for her?

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────
disclaimers:
- this fanfic will have some chat fic elements to it.

- set in more modern times compared to the manga/ anime. ex: [name] is a goated and well seasoned roblox player.

- most characters will be interested in [name].

- everything about [name] is up to the reader's interpretation in order for it to be as inclusive as possible!

- not many warning besides vulgar language and possible alcohol/ drug mentions (and cringe but cringe is free).

- lowercase intended.

- have fun!