A Different Path

Title: A Different Path

As the students of UA High School prepared for the "Bring Your Childhood Friend or Someone You Grew Up With to UA" day, Izuku Midoriya found himself at a crossroads. He had always dreamed of attending UA and becoming a hero, but without a quirk, his path had taken a different turn. Instead, he had pursued a career as a barista, and his talent for making coffee had earned him a reputation as one of the best in the city.

Bakugo, now a student at UA, had also chosen a different path. He had become more reserved and introspective, his explosive temper subdued in the presence of Izuku. The two had grown up together, and their friendship had remained a constant in their lives.

As the day at UA unfolded, Izuku found himself in the bustling cafeteria, brewing coffee for the students and staff. Bakugo approached him, a rare softness in his eyes as he spoke. "Hey, Deku. You're really killing it with the coffee. You should open your own shop someday."

Izuku smiled shyly, his hands expertly working the coffee machine. "Thanks, Kacchan. I've been thinking about it. It's something I'm really passionate about."

Bakugo nodded, a hint of pride in his voice. "You've always been good at it. You've got a talent, and you should pursue it."

As they continued to talk, the other students marveled at Izuku's skill and Bakugo's uncharacteristic gentleness. They had never seen Bakugo behave this way, and they couldn't help but wonder about the history between the two childhood friends.

Izuku and Bakugo reminisced about their shared memories, their laughter filling the air as they talked about their dreams and aspirations. The students at UA watched in awe, realizing that there was more to Bakugo than met the eye.

As the day came to a close, Izuku and Bakugo said their goodbyes, their bond stronger than ever. The students of UA were left with a newfound understanding of the two friends, and a sense of respect for the unspoken history that had shaped their lives.

As Izuku left UA, he felt a sense of contentment. He may not have a quirk, but he had found his passion and his place in the world. And as he walked away, he knew that his friendship with Bakugo would always be a source of strength and support, no matter where life took them.