"BTS

On a bright Seoul afternoon, the BTS practice room was alive with the usual symphony of music and movement. The air was thick with the sound of their latest hit being perfected, the seven members moving in a fluid dance that spoke of years of camaraderie and hard work. Amidst the focused atmosphere, a small giggle broke through the rhythm, a sound so pure and joyous that it drew smiles from even the most concentrated faces.

In the corner of the room, Taehyung was engaged in a different kind of practice. His four-year-old sister, Haeun, sat on the polished wooden floor, her tiny legs crossed and her attention solely on her older brother. She was his polar opposite in this moment — where he was tall and graceful, she was small and wobbly; where he was a picture of concentration, she was a burst of childlike wonder.

"태형 오빠 (Taehyung oppa)," Haeun called out, her voice a melody that could rival the group's vocal harmonies. Taehyung glanced over, his heart-shaped smile immediately appearing as he walked over to her.

"What is it, Haeun-ah?" Taehyung asked, sitting down beside her.

Haeun pouted, her small hands trying to mimic the dance moves she had been watching. "나도 춤추고 싶어 (I want to dance too)," she said, her eyes wide with the innocent determination that only a child could possess.

Taehyung chuckled softly, the sound mingling with the fading music as the other members took a break, their interest piqued by the little visitor. "Okay, let's see what you've got," Taehyung encouraged, standing up and offering his hands to her.

With the patience of a saint and the gentleness of a loving brother, Taehyung began to teach Haeun the simplest of their choreography. The other members couldn't help but stop and watch, their rigorous practice momentarily forgotten. Jimin leaned against the mirrored wall, a soft smile playing on his lips as he watched the pair. RM, leaning beside him, whispered something about the purity of the moment, while Suga took out his phone, capturing the scene for posterity.

Haeun's attempts were clumsy, her tiny feet trying to keep up with Taehyung's guidance, but her laughter was infectious. Each time she stumbled, Taehyung was there, his hands steady and his voice encouraging. "잘하고 있어 (You're doing well)," he reassured her, and her face lit up like the stage lights under which her brother shone so brightly.

J-Hope couldn't resist joining in, his dance expertise coming into play as he showed Haeun how to spin. Jungkook cheered her on, his voice joining the chorus of encouragement. Jin and V watched with warm eyes, the scene unfolding before them a reminder of the family they had become.

As the sun began to dip lower in the sky, casting long shadows across the room, the music slowed and the practice came to an end. Haeun, now nestled in Taehyung's arms, was the picture of contentment, her eyes heavy with impending sleep.

The members of BTS gathered around, each one bidding her sweet dreams. "잘 자, 귀요미 (Sleep well, cutie)," Jin said softly, while RM gently ruffled her hair.

As Taehyung carried Haeun out of the practice room, her breaths even and deep against his chest, he felt a profound sense of gratitude. For his sister, for his bandmates, for the music and the love that surrounded him. This was more than just practice; it was life, it was family, and it was perfect, just the way it was.