Present:

Present:

Sanaam was as busy as someone could be when they had their bakery. She still can't believe on the days that are relatively less busy that she has her own space to do what she loves.

Through the rough young years of her life, she was able to navigate her way to Dubai. She was so glad that the place was so secure and safe to live. The people were friendly and supportive. She was able to rise above her beliefs in this environment. She flourished with their support which is why she was number one in the country.

She had a line of interviews for channels and magazines throughout the next few months. Her bakeries (three) were flourishes just as she liked them to and there was so much she could still do.

That reminds her of the email she received last night. She didn't know what to do with that. She had forwarded the email to her manager to look through and obtain the information required before she took any decision.

It was something bigger than what she had already achieved.

She was 26 years now. She had lived a childhood in extremely rigorous conditions and the last 7 years were spent running around to learn how to live for herself. Even when she was very confident about her baking, she was still very shy of people in general. It was good that she could talk, but the anxiety that comes with it almost cost too much.

She shakes her head to forget about the past and to leave it where it belongs.

She heard the sound of thunder outside and her heart fluttered as she looked out of the large window she had inside her bakery. The customer was all busy so she exited from the back door to stand under the shed to enjoy the rain.

There was just something about the rain that she loved. She smiles as she raises her hand and giggles when the rain touches her. She loves this. She loves the life she made for herself.

"So"? She asked her manager as they sat in her office completing all the paperwork

"It is a big opportunity!" Her manager said excitedly, "Even though this hotel is just an extension of the worldwide chain and a little behind all the others - it is still owned by a big family".

"So his daughter is opening her hotel?"

"His daughter is taking over all of their hotel as the rumours say. She just doesn't come forward to agree or disagree yet. Which can always be because she is young and still learning. But, she is very active in promoting this hotel so we can use this opportunity".

She sighs.

"It's to the other side of the world".

"Which means if it is successful you can work to open a branch there".

She nodded as she thought about it. She always thought she would end up in a Western country at some point in life especially since she has been on a run. She thought the past would catch up and the only way she could be safe was by knowing that she was far away.