Her shock didn't last very long as he pulls her in the elevator and press a number

Her shock didn't last very long as he pulls her in the elevator and press a number. She wince at his grip and he immediately leaves her hand.

"Why are you here?" They both asked

She blinks looking at him, "I was heading to my suite". She gasps, "I forgot my luggage downstairs".

"I will ask my guard to grab it for you". He replied as he texts his guard then looks at her, "We need to talk".

She nodded.

She exit on another floor to find a penthouse. He swipes his card and she enters inside nervously curling her finger through her long hair.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Sit". His voice was cold now

She didn't know him. She never even heard about him until that day when he saw him for the first time. Which means that he scares her.

She sits on the sofa now holding her hand together as she waits for him to say something.

"Why are you here?" He asked again

She tilts her head which made her silky hair to fall on one side, "I met with the owner just a few minutes ago. She requested that I participate in her competition so here I am".

"Where did you come from?"

"Dubai". She said smiling because she loves that place, "I have my bakeries there".

"Bakeries?"

"Yes! I am an owner of three bakeries in Dubai". She said with a even wider smile

He nodded, "So you didn't come here because of me?"

She shakes her head a little hurt appearing in her eyes, "You told me to never look for you and to stay away from you. I had no idea you will be here".

He clench his jaw because it's been years since he last saw her. He still remember the anger he had for her. She still look as innocent as she looked back then which add to his frustration. He didn't need his past around him, especially not now, he was at the highest point of his life. He needed balance which he barely got.

"I don't want you here". He snapped and she visibly shakes at his tone but he couldn't care enough, "I don't want you near my family".

She gulps looking at him, "I didn't do anything to you. Why are you being like this to me!"

He laughs dryly, "You did. Because of your family I lost everything".

"But-"

"Enough". He shouted and her eye widen as she quickly stands, "Leave me alone and leave my family alone. Do you hear me!?"

Her eyes brimmed with tears, "I want to leave".

She starts to move towards the door when he moves near her and she jumps away from him.