Once he had fed her and left her to do her thing he couldn't take his mind off her words

Once he had fed her and left her to do her thing he couldn't take his mind off her words. Why they affect him so much? They shouldn't. He hates her. But does he? Did he ever?

The doubts kept building almost suffocating him.

"Abbas". He heard someone yell and he saw his mother grinning at him from a table, "Come here, sweetheart".

He moves towards his mother to find almost all the men even younger ones sitting on a table making bracelets.

"Build one". His mother said making him sit on the empty seat, "We will distribute them among the ladies".

"Ok, mama". He can never say no to her

She spoiled her dress. For some reason clumsiness in inside her today. Now her clothes were drenched with syrup. Why did she had to act strong and lift a heavy tray she will never know.

She huffed.

"What's wrong?" She heard someone say and she looks at Aaira standing in front of her and she gasped

"You are so beautiful".

Aaira smiles gently, "Thank you. You are very adorable too". She looks at her dress, "Oh no. Let's go and change quickly".

"I don't have anymore clothes with me". She said frowning

Aaira laughs taking her hand, "This house is filled with clothes. Do you know the owner of this house?"

"Akbar?"

"No. Zainab - his wife. She is the Queen of this place and she owns boutiques".

"I don't want to take stuff without asking her".

"Ok. I will call her upstairs too".

She wasn't sure Abbas will appreciate it. Before she could decline she entered a massive room and gasped. It was like a very own movie set backroom. It was huge, filled with rows and rows of clothes. There were multiple station with mirror and makeup supplies. This was like a dream.

"So pretty". She mumble

"It is. Isn't it?" She heard a new voice and she turned to find Abbas's mom and suddenly she was nervous

She knows people judge her at first sight and it is mostly hate. For some reason since she was born everyone around her hated her. And if his mother find out the truth surely she will hate her too.

"What's wrong, beta?" His mother asked stepping closer to her and holding her hand

She shakes her head with a smile, "I just miss my mom". Which was a lie

His mother eyes softened, "I am sorry". She kissed her forehead, "If there is anything I can do to help let me know ok?"

She nodded.