She had an amazing day going around for a tour with one of the guide that Mahak provider her with. She wasn't why Mahak will involve herself in something like that. She was just having breakfast in lounge talking to her manager about finding a random tour guide when one appeared in front of her saying that he was sent by Mahak.

A special service of sort.

This man certainly did not look like a guide, more of a bodyguard.

He didn't talk much just when he is explaining the places or asking her if she needs something. But, overall, it was good. As much as she loves to speak, his non talking attitude didn't become an issue because she was talking non-stop.

Someone else didn't like that she talks too much or specifically she is talking too much to his guard. He trusts his guard, truly. But now he was reconsidering offering himself as a guide.

He had heard her talking when he had come for a breakfast too. He had been living in the penthouse before he buys his place. It was also easier to conduct his meetings here.

As soon as he figures she will search for a random person online, he couldn't sit still and ordered his guard to immediately go to her. He had also asked his guard to keep the microphone on so he can hear everything. So far, he knows she loves flowers, baking (no surprise) and bunch of other things.

The more he hear her talk,  the more he finds it amusing. His guard didn't even utter one word so far. Anyways, he felt something deep in his chest at the fact that she is so free with guard so he decided he had enough.

"You are Sanaam right?" She heard someone say and she raises her head looking at a man standing in front of her

She just sat in a cafe to have a quick coffee and snack a little whole ago.

"Yes". She said with a small smile

The man didn't even stop as he sits beside her and she immediately moves to the side.

"It's good to see you in person". The man said with a smile that makes her uncomfortable, "I have eaten so many of your sweets. I guess you kind of own your success to me".

She tries to move further away, "Can you sit opposite me, please".

"Why? I want to see you from close". He said leaning closer

"She said to move".

She flinch at the angry tone and found Abbas standing in front of them. She immediately stands moving towards him. He forward his hand wrapping it around her waist pushing her behind him. She releases a breath she didn't know she was holding all this time. 

"I was just admiring her". The man argued

"Admire her from a distance. And if she asks you to move, you do. Now get out of here before I make you". Abbas took a step closer when he felt her hand wrapping on his jacket halting his intentions. Instead he twist his hand wrapping it around her hand squeezing it. He motion for his guard to drag the man away.

He shuts his eyes taking in a deep breath to control his anger. He shouldn't have asked his guard to walk out on her so he can join her. The transition is the reason this man came so close to her. It made him angry when he saw how uncomfortable she looks. He can't deny that she is the most adorable woman. She has an aura around her that attracts everyone's attention. That means creepy people too.

That doesn't mean someone can harass her.

"Are you angry?" He heard her soft voice ask as she stands in front of him and her very soft hand in his hand

He looks at their hand then at her, shaking his head, "Not at you".

"But you are angry". She said frowning, "Should I buy something for you?"