He had taken her back to their shoot and stayed near her the whole time she packed her things

He had taken her back to their shoot and stayed near her the whole time she packed her things. She had handed over the sweets to Mahak to take home. Mahak had tried to help her get help. But she couldn't do much. He had stayed by her side, not taking his eyes off for one minute. Everyone was whispering around her. But when they saw him, they were all quiet.

She imagines that's a given with his status. With her stalking skills, she knows how reputated he is in his industry. Everyone wants him. She imagines all these people do not want to get on his bad side. What helped her through the emotional rollercoaster was his warm presence beside her. His hand had touched hers a couple of times when she was packing her stuff. That helped her in keeping herself grounded. Then he took her to her room and a couple of minutes later there was a room service delivery with warm food at her door.

Her manager had come after she was done with her food to discuss the rumour. There wasn't much to do and she wasn't planning on apologizing for something she had not done. They were still trying to find a way until late at night.

She had a restless sleep and she tried finding her phone which she wasn't able to find. She remembers it was with her and then it wasn't. Her schedule starts early today because she skipped the photoshoot. Her eyes were red and she was exhausted when she woke up at four. She feels guilty for everyone who will be there so she baked some more for everyone.

She went out of her room with tentative steps and stopped when she found him. He was about to knock on the door she thinks. He straightened once he saw her and his eyes narrowed as he examined her. She saw a shimmer of anger in his eyes as he forwarded his hand to her. She takes his hand he wraps his hand tightly around her. She takes a deep breath as she gathers her strength.

"I brought breakfast for you". He said as he forwarded his other hand that had the food in it

"Thank you". She said as she started to move along with him towards the elevator, "I will have it once I sit down for makeup".

He nodded.

He leaves her hand taking something out of his pocket. She gasped when she found her phone and she took it from his hand.

"I was looking for it".

"I took it because I knew you would spend all night reading stupid comments online".

Her lips were thin because that was exactly what she was going to do. He takes the bags of sweets from her hand grumbling something about her always making sweets.

"Just so you know". He said once they exit on their floor, "Everything is sorted".

With that, he went away. She didn't even know what he was talking about until her manager grabbed her hand explaining that someone leaked the real video from CCTV footage and some more videos personally filmed by people that were present there. Her manager said that everyone was praising or apologizing to her. She still decided to give it another day before she looked at the comments.