Chapter 1: The Accident

1st POV

Smoking and drinking these were the things that I enjoyed doing, along with that I also enjoyed my work, novel writing and worshipping my Ishta deva Lord Shiva or Mahadev. From my childhood an attraction could be felt within me for him.

 From my childhood an attraction could be felt within me for him

You could call me normal, if you ignore my status. From the outside, being a businessman along with being the richest may seem like a great glamorous idea but the enemies you make, the betrayals you face, and the greed of the people around slowly breaks you.

Though never did this feeling which we call sadness occur in me. You know why? Because from my very childhood, I was very much grown up due to the experiences that I had to face be it pressure or bullying.

Pretty normal, but these occurrences made me immune to most things. Many would even describe as a cold ruthless man who only cares about profit, I agree but there are plenty other things I like so I am not completely cold.

"Sir?"

"Yes"

I asked as the driver broke my thinking, making me slightly irritated though I looked up only to see a Glock in his hand which he was handing quite tightly, and instantly I figured that he was untrained meaning he was not a trained hitman.

Tilting my head, I raised my eyebrow with a smirk not even feeling scared because there was 50% chance of me to get out of here alive and 50% chance of me dying, if I lived that would be great and if I died that would be great too.

Why didn't I fear death?

Well, it comes for all no matter where you hide. So why despair? Instead with a hug embrace it and join your Isht Deva in their abode.

"Do you even know how to use that thing?"

"O-o-of course I do."

"Oh~ Then shoot me."

He gulped and started to sweat deliberating if he should shoot me and get his hands dirty or not. Though even if he tries to shoot, he wouldn't be able to since the safety switch is still off and second.

 Though even if he tries to shoot, he wouldn't be able to since the safety switch is still off and second