Chapter 5: Foster Parents

This work has been rewritten twice due to my brain and now this is the final edition, with me continuing the story of the real shiva avatar.

Also check out the perfect avatar, it will contain changes in the story of Karna and another avatar.

Sorry to all my readers for the deletion but I think I am now going to continue this version.

1st POV

As the head of Radha turned and as she got a glimpse of us, a shocked look appeared on her face as she glanced at Adhirath with terrified written all over her face. 

"Did you kidnap two babies?"

Ok out of all things that I thought would occur, this was not on my list and unsurprisingly this thing made me laugh and it was quite sweet sounding but still I hate babies more than I hate backstabbers.

"My dear, why would I commit such immoral acts? I found them floating on River Ganga."

"Who would be so hurtless to do such a thing to a child?!"

Radha exclaimed in fury and sadness with Adhirath agreeing with her, since human beings no matter how immoral they are, hurting children are the thing which draws the line for them, and in this Dvapara Yuga, it was highly amplified.

"This is why, I brought them here since probably their parents didn't want to deal with them, so I was thinking why don't we adopt them? We are without any children, maybe Surya Dev wants us to keep them?"

Adhirath proposed the idea and after careful contemplations Radha agreed as she took I and Karna from the hands of Adhirath, for some reason I felt warmth spreading all over me as the feeling of motherly embrace enveloped me just like I felt with Adhirath.

In my past life, I didn't feel any sort of parental love from any of parents as they were usually absent, so once I felt the love that the embrace of Radha contained, I instantly melted like an ice cream which was given heat.

"Looks like they like you."

Adhirath commented as he listened to chuckles of Karna while staring at my smile, with a happy look on his face.

Radha didn't comment as tears were starting to form as she for the first time felt as if she was a mother, since she always faced taunts from the people around on how she had some kind of problem in her womb when she herself knew she didn't.

But hearing the same word over and over again, makes you vulnerable and allows the speaker to make you believe what they are saying. (Pro Gaslighting tips)

Now how do I know this when I am not a god? Well, the reason is because my sixth senses were telling me these things and narrating all. Along with that my sixth sense was also telling of your existence.

Yes, I can feel your eyes watching the letters, breathing and hearing songs while reading, I know about your existence readers.

"Adhirath?"

"Yes Radha?"

"We will give them the best life."

"Yes"

Hearing the words, I laugh at their warm love but then I feel something moving back inside of me and so my eyes go downwards seeing the blue color fade turning into a normal fair color while the armor of Karna disappeared.

Radha and Adhirath looked at us with love even though they could guess our heritage slightly, but the love they felt for us, surpassed the feeling of giving us to the royal family as they inwardly promised themselves not to reveal our heritage to us.

Well good then, at least from the childhood days I will not face any troubles, right?

Timeskip

I was wrong too wrong, I and Karna were currently 7 years old, but looks like the sentence that I narrated a long time ago, was coming to bite me in the ass as I see Karna facing the bullies who were trying to trample on the Kauravas.

What the fuck, weren't they royals or something?

My thoughts would have continued, but I saw one of the dark brown skinned tall boys trying to attack Karna from behind but being the good brother I am, I dash and grab his hair slamming his head into the pavement.

Now I know you all are thinking, Oh Agastya but there are 100 Kauravas! Well news flash currently only Duryodhana and his sister Dushala were present, at this age Duryodhana was still quite docile probably due to the neglect from the other family members who thought they were bad omen.

 But I didn't distract myself, instead quickly I kicked one of the crotches before dashing to another punching his jaw before kicking the knees of another then smashing my elbow on the head.

Karna looked at me with a smirk, since he knew that when I drop my pacifist act, no one can be more brutal than me, seeing his smug smile I simply brought my tongue in mockery while pulling one of my downward eyelids.

At least, my blue color didn't pop out like it did during a bear attack which increased my physicality. You can say that fair skinned Shriyans was the limited version of True Shriyans with blue skin.

Why did I feel like I was becoming a boaster?

Shit got to stay humble, since otherwise Shiva could teach me a lesson. Nope got to stay humble.

"Yo, maharaja I need your attention right now!"

Karna screamed right next to my ear and due to my surprise, a punch connected with his guts making him slightly wince and become weak in the knees. He looked at me while gritting his teeth.

"Was that necessary?"

"You scared me and how many times should I tell you not to break my concentration when I am thinking especially by screaming!"

I retort back which made Karna silence since he was scared of another hit by his older brother. Oh god, forgive me if I have sinned by hitting a holy ancient warrior but right now, he is my younger brother, and older brothers have rights.

Though this man was just minutes late from becoming the older brother in our relationship"

End of Chapter 5(Started Again)

Bye Love you all have a great day!