Chapter 4: Radha and Adhirath

1st POV

Adhirath had closed eyes invoking chants for the glowing orb high up in the sky, our basket which was carried by the currently mesmerizing ganga Nadi(river) landed on the shore. It was quite rare to see such a clean river in my time zone but in this era pollution and trash were at minimum.

There was more hygiene present here than in our time zone even with all the advanced technology, now I wasn't hating on advanced tech it's just that I was stating facts. Bro, I am already missing my computer and phone but at least Karna is there to entertain me.

He was wide awake and stared at me with a bright smile rivalling the glow of the sun, as he released noises which broke Adhirath from his deep wishes and instead, he stared at us with wide eyes, rushing to us while slipping a few times due to him dripping wet.

Adhirath POV

"Please oh Suryadev, bless me with a child. I and my wife too want to feel the presence of a child in our life as we nurture and take care of him, loving a lot as we are the parents of him or her. 

My wife has completely broken down, seeing her friends and relatives all having child but she can't even conceive one and give both of us the feeling of joy a parent faces. Even though everyone consoles her, me and her both know that pretty soon behind our back there will be rumors and disgrace on our name.

As your ardent devotee, please heed my wish and fulfil it, oh great Suryadev."

I yelled in my heart to the Swarga (Heavens) above, the feeling of losing the opportunity of parenthood is indescribable, yet it speaks volumes larger than life. A paradox to say the least. 

My eyes were closed, and teeth gritted together as I concentrated and stood still hoping to make Suryadev realize my wish and fulfil it. That's when the small laughing of a baby entered my ears making me snap open my eyes.

Turning my head, I viewed a big basked and it was currently laying on the shore with two babies visible who were wet and somewhat shivering. One of them had golden Kavach and Kundal and the other looked just like Mahadev with the missing of the moon and in the form of a baby.

I rushed to them, taking hurried steps and falling almost once in a while due to the sand along with my wet feet. But finally, I reached my destination and was soon face to face with the most adorable and purity filled babies I have ever seen in my life.

The baby who had the Kavach and Kundal had a bright smile on his adorable face, while glowing like Surya himself. The other one was exactly like the baby form of Shiva with the exception of the moon and snake.

Also, he had various uncommon symbols on his body from which I presumed he was of tribal origin, since the tribal people only do this engraving of symbol on their body. Compared to the other baby, this one was colder, and it was like his eyes were piercing through my whole body.

I ignored that feeling since I believed that I was too paranoid and stress but nevertheless I picked them up and opened the ropes, who would be so cruel to bind someone especially a small child with ropes.

"Who is so disgusting and emotionless, to leave such innocent kids to survive in the holy water of the Ganga Nadi(river)?"

I thought with disgust before picking them up and realized that they needed a home, since there was no one to take care of them I elected myself to be in the position, meaning they will get a good home and I will get children.

Thank you oh Suryadev for fulfilling my long-asked desire. Today was the happiest day of my life.

1st POV

I don't if he realized or not, but he said all his thoughts out loud, but at least I have a rough sketch of his personality also after analyzing him I can say that he is indeed very honest, and I also feel sad for his childless fate both in my past life and now even more after seeing his despair face to face.

He took us both in his hands and carried us removing the bindings that were placed on us i.e. the rope. To be honest after the ropes were removed, I felt the need to breath fresh air since the ropes were tightly clung. to our chest.

Though Karna didn't face any problem because of his armor which slowly disappeared after we got in the grasp of Adhirath meaning he must have felt no danger which is why his body dispersed it.

Wait, this gives me an idea. What if whenever I want to check someone's true nature, I use the body of Karna since his divine blood can sense danger and what not by his armor appearing or disappearing.

Though I wouldn't since who uses his loved ones as tool, certainly not me.

Anyways he took us to his hut and we both came to face with another beautiful women. Ok, what is it with attractiveness in this era? It's off the charts like dude, the women and men in this era could beat all the super pretty or handsome people in my era,

Maybe it has something to do with the Yug and what positivity is there?

Like Kaliyuga is darkest Yuga, that means the other previous Yuga who don't have that much negativity in comparison with our Yuga may have more good looks. Now I wasn't discriminating nor making social divisions based on looks.

But I was just stating a theory. A game theory.

(Sorry didn't want to mess this perfect opportunity of making this reference to Matpat. Anyways continue with the story)

 Anyways continue with the story)

"My wife, I have great news"

At the proclamation of Adhirath, the women known as Radha turned around and...