COPY RIGHT

"Alright, listen up! This here is a serious deal. All rights are locked down and reserved, my friend. Ain't nobody gonna mess with this masterpiece called 'THE FREQUENCY  OF LOVE' or any other mind-blowing titles that come with it. You gotta get that written permission from the one and only author extraordinaire, Vijayarka. This work is pure fiction, straight from the depths of the creative mind. The names, characters, places, and incidents? Yeah, you guessed it, all cooked up in the author's wild imagination. It's like a wild ride through a parallel universe, where everything's just a figment of imagination. So, if you think you spot any similarities to real events or actual people, living or dead, well, my friend, it's all just one big coincidence.Now, let's talk about the importance of this copyright note. It's like a fortress protecting your genius creation from any unauthorized use or transmission. It's like a shield, warding off any potential copycats who might try to steal your thunder. So, remember, without the written permission of Vijayarka, no one's getting their hands on this gem.But hey, I'm not just here to talk about copyright notes. I'm here to help you take your story to the next level! Let's explore some twists and turns that will leave your readers on the edge of their seats, begging for more. How about we delve into the idea of fate or destiny? Picture this: our protagonists, Vijay and Mira, are destined to be together, but a series of unforeseen events pulls them apart. It's like fate is playing a cruel game, testing their love and resolve. Can they overcome these obstacles and find their way back to each other? Or maybe, just maybe, fate has different plans in store for them. What if Vijay's life ends up without finding Mira? It's a tragic twist that will surely tug at your readers' heartstrings.Now, let's talk about the ending. We want to evoke strong emotions, right? How about a bittersweet conclusion?Vijay and Mira, despite all the challenges they faced, find a way to reunite, but it comes at a great cost. Sacrifices are made, tears are shed, but in the end, their love triumphs,or sweetful romance,they end up happily marrying.But what happend to doctor Jhon,Acutally who is he?Well you can know all this in book.