Origins: Prologue

1 week ago...

"Gotta keep running," Ozone whispered to himself. Who knew what would happen if he didn't get out alive? The guys would miss him, that's for sure. But they'd all get over it. Except for Shade. Not since last night. Ozone knew that he might never forgive Shade for what he did. But Ozone couldn't hold grudges. At least not now. Then he saw a small cabin through the dense forest There, that's where I can hide from this thing. It wasn't much but it would keep him safe. Ozone ducked inside the deserted cabin and started to walk. He found a secret room with an engineering table. But most important was the large rectangular stone tablet. It seemed to have some ancient language written on it. I wonder what it means, Ozone thought. Maybe it's Ancient Draconic. Drag would know. "Graw!"

The thing. It had caught up to him. I'm gonna have to fight my way out. Ozone pulled two swords from their sheaths on the table. They were both a dark stormy black and seemed to react to his hands and started to warm up as if it was a computer starting. "You want to fight?" Ozone asked. But he only heard a growl in reply. He decided to take that as a yes. "Then let's fight,".

Hello to those who read this! 😀 I hope that you will enjoy this, and please support me in this project! 😅😃