Chapter 10. The Force of Good

The Queen

My influence on Cosmo and Chris has worked. They've done what I asked them to do. I will destroy the King, and rule over existence myself. However, I must find the stones, to enhance the heroes, so I can finish the King, once and for all.

I get off my throne, and shake off the thoughts. I look through the Sphere of Existence, and watch the battle unfold. Raid and his soldiers knock out Aura, and push him through a portal. Chris fights valiently, and rockets toward Raid. They fuse, and become the great god Elipsis. Most of the villian arm is disintigrated by the sheer power of the transformation. Shaun orders the army to retreat. Once they lost Aura, there was really nothing they could do. But Elispsis doesn't care. I can feel the very earth shake, and split. Those who don't fall into the chasm are later killed by a shockwave. The villians suffer another brutal defeat. Hmm.

But how will they restore Aura's memory, and undo the corruption? I switch over to the Hero base, and see the victors returning there. After they go inside, I see planes flying over the clearing where their base is. Bombs and torpedoes begin raining down from the sky. I can't bear to watch, but I must. I then remember the base has fake explosions, and a barrier to make it seem like the base was destroyed. After the final wave of bombing, I can see the King's satisfaction. The planes fly off, thinking they have dealt with their problem. I look closer through the stone, and see that the base has in fact survived, and all of the heroes have too. I hope the King hasn't learned about this yet, and if he has, his rage will exceed the previous times, and he will wipe the heroes off the map, ignoring the ancient law. I don't need that happening ever.

I go to the window and look out towards the void that encapsulates the universe. We may be beings outside of it, but really, we control everything that happens inside it. I miss the old days, where we were married, and we ruled in peace. Then he turned, and tried to take over the universe. The heroes I created stopped him, and locked him in a prison for 10,000 years, until he broke out. Then he continued with his conquest of the universe. I hope he comes to realize what is true, and what isn't so we don't have to resolve this in a war, like 65 million years ago, which almost ended time. I resume looking at the Sphere of Existence, watching the heroes' every move.

RG

After the victorious battle, we get back to base, and the docked ships leave, after we thank them for fighting with us. Many soldiers were lost, but the villian army lost all of their soldiers in the battle. I get back, and clean off the caked blood on my stones. Every stone I fire comes back to me if I'm close enough. I had to kill too many people, so I had the earth swallow them whole. Just casual war, y'know?

After washing my stones, I go to train. After tearing up a few dummies, I go to check on Aura. He's still dormant, floating around in a tube, with tubes stuck to his back. It's to prevent him from waking, and to fix his corrupted soul. Shade's gotten out of his coma, but he's still sleeping. I decide to leave him alone, and while I'm leaving I bump into Polar. "Hey Polar, how are you doing?" I ask. "I'm fine, and you?" "I'm good, I'm good." I say, "Well, Cosmo told me to meet him at the laboratory, so see you later," he says. "See you later," I say, before moving on.