Chapter 10. The Force of Evil

The King

After the crushing defeat of our army, I call the spy over. "You called, majesty," he says. "Have they taken the bait, I ask, hoping to get information. "Yes sir," he says. "Has the base been destroyed? "No sir, fake explosions went off, tricking our soldiers," he says. This simple message alone enrages me. "How many divisions of soldiers can we spare?" I ask, hoping for a good answer. "Five sir, but they would lower the security of the concentration camps and conquered sectors," he says. "Then send over only two. We will properly train them to use the watches in battle. We will win," I say. "You are dismissed.". With these words, the spy bows, and quickly leaves the room. I feel enraged. The fighter pilots were so easily tricked into thinking they had won. This won't happen again. I will destroy the queen, and return balance to the world.

Bradley

After training, I go and put up the hiring posters all over space. This is going to take a while. I hope we can get ourselves a better, and more creative engineer than Cosmo. Then we will have victory over the so-called "Heroes" and restore balance to the world, just as the King wanted us to. We will prevail.

After the exhausting job of putting up posters all over space, I lie down in my bed and watch the sun set. It's beautiful, and I long to see this happen again and again, with no villains in my way. I sleep, and wake early the next morning. After training again I hear a knock at the door. I answer it, and a boy (or girl?) with white and black hair, and red eyes, says he saw the poster, and would like to help out. I tell him to come with me, to bring him to the King. I ask for his name along the way. He said his name is Ralph Kronno.