5 - Pleasure

- Ghost's POV - 

 I walked up next to them and grabbed her arm, "Come along, we need to train." I dragged her outside, leaving Soap there, confused. She kept trying to release my grip, the rising sun batted on us. I threw her down and got into a sparring stance, she stood up and did the same, we circled each other. She lunged at me trying to punch my gut, I dodged and kicked her back, she took a moment to get up and ran at me, I went for a punch to her jaw, she ducked and stiff armed my stomach, I went down on my knee but got up quickly before she could make another move at my disadvantage. She ran at me with fury, the guys walked outside, I dodged and pushed my leg under hers making her fall to the ground, she got up quickly, I sped at her and knocked her in her cheek. She fell to her knees but got up and ran at me, she wasn't being strategic she was being impulsive and reckless. I slid under her knocking her legs back but she caught herself on her hands and did a cartwheel, regaining the stance and ran at me, still on the ground. I tried getting up but she jumped onto my shoulders and swung around, slamming my body on the ground. I turned over, my back now in the air as I was on my knees. I punched her side harshly multiple times, releasing her legs. Taking the opportunity to grab her arm and flip her on her stomach, restraining her to the ground, sitting on her legs, pushing my elbows into her back. 

  Price stepped forth and decided to stop the, now general, fight. She panted and struggled getting up, I grabbed her arm and put it over me and grabbed her waist, knowing I went too far. She pushed me away, making her fall to the ground and glared up at me. I reached my hand out, regret and guilt in my eyes, she scoffed and grabbed my hand.  

 - Your POV - 

What was his deal? Being such a dick then trying to help me. I took his hand anyway, I know he just wanted my attention and that's why he did all of this but I don't know why he wanted me to speak and take my mask off. He never took his off, I wasn't even fully sober yet and he did all of this. I sighed in pain, grabbing my side where he punched me, blood was now soaking my hoodie, he helped me into my room, I sat down on my bed and sighed looking at my hand, my whole palm was red, I saw the panic in his eyes. I glared at him as he quickly got down on his knees in front of me. 

" Will you let me?" He asked, a twinge of sadness in his voice, I scoffed, "Please." He said, gripping my hand. I sighed and nodded. He lifted my hoodie up and removed the blood soaked bandage from the right side of my stomach. A large open wound from the last mission, blood dripped from it. Along with my sleeves soaking too, he gripped my wrists too hard earlier that definitely opened those cuts too. He noticed and slid my sleeves up, I pulled my arms back. My body got weak as the blood continued dripping, now soaking my sweatpants. 

He panicked, "Soap! Bring me a med kit! Quick!" He yelled into another room, Soap entered the room in a hurry holding the med kit. Ghost took it quickly and applied pressure to my stomach as he took out the bandage. I slinked forward, my head falling on his shoulder. " Hey, Valkyrie, stay with me here, keep your eyes open." He said, moving his shoulder to get me more aware. 

"Here let me, you just hold her." Soap offered, taking the med kit, Ghost climbing onto my bed behind me, holding my body straight, his hand becoming red with my blood as he held his hand over my wound. "When did you even get hurt? Come on speak to me." He said, now not even hiding the panic. 

I sighed and closed my eyes, " The last mission we went on... when I was still in the building then joined you in the heli,.. this guy sliced my stomach but I slit his throat..and-" My voice faded, I could feel him shaking me before I fell into the darkness. - End of  Your POV - 

  The returning nightmare haunted you again, you woke up in a gasp, Salem on your chest and his head went up quickly. The door opened, you quickly covered your face with your hand, not caring about your hair, it was the captain. "Oh glad to see you finally awake you've been out for almost three days now." He said as he set a tray of food down. You looked at the tray, "Were you expecting me to wake up..?" you said quietly. He chuckled, "Oh no this is for him." He said and pointed behind you. You quickly looked behind you and jumped at the sight of Ghost sleeping in a chair beside your bed. 

Captain laughed, "He hasn't left your side, every time one of us enters the room he covers your face for your comfort, he changes your bandages and applies ointment to it, he stitched it for you also. But anyways I'll leave you to rest." He said before leaving the room. Ghost grumbled at the noise from the door and opened his eyes, soon wide awake from the sight of you awake. He sat on your bed and asked if you were alright, how you were feeling quickly. You started to tear up and quickly sat up and hugged him. He hugged you back, tightly, engulfing himself in you before looking at you. You grabbed his balaclava and closed your eyes, lifting it up and resting your hand on his cheek and kissed him. He leaned back, "Open your eyes." You did as he said.

 - Ghost's POV - 

  I took my balaclava off as she opened her eyes, she looked mesmerized. I cupped her head in my hands and kissed her again. I hope I don't go too far, she finally kissed me back. I got up and chuckled as I grabbed the kitten and set him outside the room before I locked the door, her face flashed red. I climbed on the bed, pulling the blanket over me, pulling her legs around me. I continued to kiss her, grinding my somewhat hard dick against her, the look she gave me, let me know she had as much desire as me. - End of Ghost's POV - 

  Ghost's hands were gentle on your body, sliding his hand up your shirt, resting it on your breasts, his fingers dancing around your nipple, before he squeezed them tightly, kissing you passionately. You whimpered slightly, his dick was throbbing through his sweatpants, you slid your finger into his waistband, sliding the front of his pants down, exposing his boner through his underwear. He chuckled and bit your neck, kissing it, giving it hickeys. You moaned as you slid your hand up and down his boner through the underwear. He groaned, "Take them off. Do it." He said as he straightened up, taking his shirt off and pulling his pants and underwear off as well. You quickly did as he said, taking your shirt, pants and underwear off. "Good girl." He whispered as he slumped down over you. He kissed you, slowly moving down, kissing and suckling everywhere, he kissed your nipples before sucking on them, moving his fingers across your clit. You moaned, desperate for more, he chuckled and went down in between your legs, his tongue working magic through your opening. You let out moans, arching your back and gripping his hair. He held your legs tightly, massaging your thighs before coming up sitting on his knees. Stroking his hard dick and spitting on it before slowly pushing it inside you. You yelped before he covered your mouth telling you to shush. 

  The two of you entangled in a heated mess of pleasure, he was gentle, to not hurt or squeeze your body too tightly, you kept covering your face with your hands. Ghost leaned down moving your hands away. "Don't hide your face, I wanna see the pleasure I give you, consume you." He said before kissing you, you wrapped your arms under his arms as he sped up, scratching his back, leaving it red as you screamed out in both pain and pleasure. He put his hand around your neck, whispering to you, "Shh be quiet love, the others might hear us." He said, staring into his amber brown eyes, nodding slowly. 

  This continued, occasionally he sped up and went deeper and deeper, he groaned and grunted. "Ghost-" He interrupted you, "Simon, please call me Simon my love." You nodded and moaned his name, he grunted, loving the way you said it, speeding up now being quite rough with you. "Simon.. I'm gonna cum!" You yelped, stabbing your nails into his back, he grunted and groaned, "Good, cum for me Valkyrie." He whispered, kissing your neck more. You yelped and moaned with his final motions, warmth filling your insides as you came all over his throbbing dick, quiet lines of fucks left his mouth. He sighed and panted as did you, he laid down beside you. Sighs of relief escaped, before you turned to your side, facing each other. You hugged him, resting your hand on his chest as the other hand wrapped around his jacked torso. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around you. 

"Simon."

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry for being so rude to you, when you just were looking out for me the whole time."

He chuckled and kissed you, wrapping his arms tighter around your body. Consuming you with warmth, "It's okay Val, at least you let me get close to you in the end, now you're mine, so get used to me sticking around you." 

You chuckled and nodded, "Okay, I can work with that.. If, when it's just us you let me see your face more often." He thought for a moment, "Deal.. IF, you start talking, and show your face around me too, but you have to talk, no more nods and head shaking." You sighed and winged, "Fine.."