S1 EP 1: The Prancing horses

The screen turned dark, music building up to something of importance. A light turns on, revealing a set. It's a dark room with a dark background, a light shining on a single chair in the middle of the shot. The chair is not pointed at the camera but looks slightly left from the camera. The following shots show several drivers sitting down on those chairs, appearently looking at an interviewer positioned right next to the main camera.

'Hiïi.' Alex Albon said before looking at the camera, waving and smiling like a little child which makes 95 procent of dts watchers laugh. That five procent of people being new DTS fans, Pierre Gasly lovers and actual Alex haters, that last one is zero procent though because no one hates Alex Albon.

CF1 cars zoom by as an introduction to all the different looking cars and the drivers who drive these beasts that we call machines. Though the CF1 cars don't look as beast like as f1 cars. Well, most of them anyway. Pit stops and crashes showing the environment of being on the CF1 grid. Focus, professionalism, and a touch of chaos all in one racing series.

'This is the pinnacle of motor sports, no where else do you see what you see in Formula one, because no sport has the same cars as formula one.' Will Buxton said, smiling at the camera.

'Coming into this CF1 season there are clear favorites and clear underdogs.' Jennie Gow explained. 'Red-Bull have two very similar cars for their drivers, whilst other teams like Ferrari have very different designs for both their drivers.'

'There are also three new rookie drivers by the names of Oscar Piastri, Logan Sargeant and Nyck de vries. Nyck de Vries has the best car out of all of them and could be a nice surprise going into this first season of CF1.'

Let's explain how the weekends go shall we. Through out the seasons the FIA did some crucial changes to the weekend schedule to make sure the process was as fair as possible. At the start of the season the weekend would start with a randomized order going into a sprint race. The top 8 finishers get points like in real life AND the result is where you start the race event from. Through out the season a qualifying event was added where in Q1 drivers start from a randomized order and the event works exactly as real life qualifying. Worst five get eliminated and in Q3 the order for the sprint and race is decided. Each weekend has a sprint as it is a way for more drivers to earn points during the weekend. Going from a 10 drivers earning points a weekend to an average of 13 drivers earning points every weekend.

Then the sport also has some very clear rules to protect the safety of the drivers. When a driver ends up upside down or has a hard hit during qualifying the retire from the event but have a chance to continue by starting from a low position in the sprint (depending on how far into qualifying you went,) unless the impact was big enough to retire the car from the entire weekend. If a driver who was given the green light to return to racing crashes in the sprint as well or retires from the weekend after a heavy crash in qualifying a reserve driver from that team will replace him. If both drivers retire a reserve driver from a team who the team has connections with can came and stand in, that is a last resort though.

There are also rules for crashes between two drivers. If a driver is stopped on track and another driver hits them and they have to retire they get to keep the result they got (unlike if you crash by yourself.) if the driver who is responsible for the crash ends up in front of the driver he crashed into that will be seen as crashing and gaining an advantage and he will be given a 4 place grid penalty for the next event or during qualifying, penalty for BOTH the sprint and the race. The stewards will keep in mind that if a driver standing still close to the starting line the chance of a driver being able to avoid him is smaller so an incident will them be penelized with a lower number like 2 places grid penalty.

If unfair or even worse, cheating happens on or off track a long process will start with hearings and talks which will be followed by a ruling that could give teams and / or drivers points deductions or penalties depending on what the team and / or driver did.