S1 EP6: Guenther's last dance

'Ladies, gentlemen and cars. Welcome back to Formula one! The summer break is over and we return to racing today! Things might be a little different as Daniel Ricciardo now drivers for Alpha Tauri, but for all the other teams, it's business as usual.' The DTS commentator said.

'Can you describe your season so far?' The interviewer asked Guenther steiner.

Guenther broke into laughter immediately. 'We started with some very decent results in the first few races, Kevin and Nico really showed some good pace.'
'Kevin Magnussen, P4 in the race. Awesome result for HAAS!' The DTS commentator said.

'With Haas the highs are very very high.' Nico Hulkenberg said.

'And the lows are very low.' Kevin Magnussen said.

'We simply fell behind in the developments of our car. It's been an issue we've struggled with for a while now. We come with a decent car, then after a few races the fun is gone and your simply there just for the experience.' Guenther Steiner said.

'This season has really showed me that Haas needed new things. New cars for the second half of the season, but that wasn't going to be enough. We've decided to end Guenther's time with our team at the end of this season.' Gene Haas said.

'Guenther's has been with this team since it started in 2016. And sadly the team has slowly drowned over the years. You'd think the cost cap and the new rules from the FIA would help Haas out, but it hasn't had the desired effect the team needed.' Jennie Gow said.

'Just looking at the cars you can see how little budget this team has after the whole double rookie driver problem they had in 2021. It was like the cars were put together with ducktape and a my first builder kit. Kevin's car was old and could barely drive straight and Nico's car was a literal wrecking car that was used in demolition races. Now, Guenther claims he has gotten new cars for both his drivers. Now that we've seen the cars, experts are predicting that Nico has actual gold in his hands.' Will Buxton explained.

'There were these next ten racing cars, ones that do great in CF1. We then saw a cheap one, a color changing car depending on the temperature. We saw it had an effect that could really help us to improve in both the drivers and constructors championship.' Gene Haas explained.

'It may be the final season I'll be with this team, but I am going to do everything I can to end it the best I possibly can.' Guenther Steiner said.

Suddenly we are back at the track, week 11 about to begin.

'We've seen a record amount of crashes this weekend, which sees six drivers out of the weekend and six reserve drivers in.' Crofty said excitedly.

'With all these talented youngsters, will we see a reserve driver up in the high positions?' Martin Brundle asked to hype the crowd and viewers up.

'Daniel's return is already a special one as he's grabbed pole position on his first weekend back. Behind him surprisingly, Nico Hulkenberg who has been flying all weekend with his new car!' Crofty said.

'And don't forget the reserve drivers, thanks to three drivers crashing in Q3 Mick Schumacher, Felipe Drugovich and Theo Pourchaire line up 8th, 9th and 10th!' Martin Brundle said excitedly.

'These reserve drivers are very good at coming out of nowhere, when you least expect them, expect them.' Will Buxton said.

'Zane Maloney he will be launched as the 19th driver. HE'S GOT SPEED, ZANE MALONEY HAS PASSED EVERYONE AND IS SITTING IN FIRST POSITION! Alex Palou can't do anything against that, ZANE MALONEY HAS WON THE SPRINT RACE FROM 19TH ON THE GRID! Mick Schumacher finishes p4 as well with Felipe in P5. Amazing start for the reserve drivers in a very chaotic race weekend!' Crofty shouted in full excitement.