Prologue

CODE BLACK:

// "If you're watching this...I'm dead." \\

Third Person POV

The Batcave

"CRASH!"

Falling from above and landing on the famed Batmobile was the Dark Knight himself, with an arrow in his chest, he painfully groans and pulls it out, spiting out some blood, realizing it was poison.

???: "We're done, you and I."

"Get up dammit. He's not gonna give you a second to breathe." Batman thinks to himself, getting off the Batmobile and stands up right.

???: "You failed me!"

As he does, he barely dodges a slash from his attacker, who was unrelenting with his strikes, but Batman was able to perfectly counter and block each of then, but left himself, as his attacker goes in seemingly to stab him, but he picks at his utility belt, removing it from him.

Batman then headbuts him and then throws him over his shoulder, but the attacker gracefully lands, his mask now cracked.

"You've spent years trying to fight this "war" and for what? Corruption still flourishes in Gotham. Lurking in every shadow." the attacker states and Batman scoffs.

"Lose the mask. I know it's you...Ra's." Batman says and the attacker removes his mask revealing, Ra's Al Ghul, the Demon's Head of the League of Assassins.

Liam Neeson as Ra's Al Ghul_

_

"You allowed this blasphemy. This...this sacrilege! Did you think you could keep it from me?!" Ra's says enraged and Batman narrows his eyes, then presses a button on his gauntlet then throws a flash-bang, blinding Ra's.

He then rushes in with a right hook, but Ra's swings which misses, but follows with a backhand slash to Batman catches and disarms him, knocking the blade to the ground.