1.2 GCPD Break-In

Belfry

Third Person POV

Exiting from the elevator, Dick took off his mask and walked towards the others who got back from searching the other locations.

"For you Babs." He greets, tossing her the hard-drive and she catches it, smiling.

"You're too kind, Dick." She retorts then plugs it into the monitors in front of them.

With help from Lucius Fox, they were provided with the equipment to turn the Belfry into a new base of operations. But things were going slow.

"Alright. Once the data is done decrypting, we can figure out our next move." Barbara states then Jason who was pacing back and forth, scoffs then grabs his helmet that was placed on a table.

"I'm going back out. I'm not gonna wait around for...whatever this shit is!" Jason exclaims walking away before Dick calls out to him.

"What THIS is Jason, is gathering intel. Once we have it...then we move out." Dick says and Jason narrows his eyes at the monitors then proceeds to walk, only to be stopped by Dick, who placed his hand against his chest.

"You know how this works Jason. We can't solve anything, by going in head first." Dick states then Jason glares at him.

"Take your hand off me. Or I'll do it for you, Circus Boy." Jason says and Dick matches his glare.

"Stand down, Jason." Dick orders then Jason smacks his hand away and the two square up, but Tim gets in the way.

"Stop! He wanted us to work together." Tim states, looking between the two original Robins.

Jason sighs, then places his helmet back on the table, and faces Tim.

"Fine. But this is making things harder than they already are." He points out then leans against the monitor.

Barbara, attempting to ease the tension, speaks up.

"Since we're waiting anyway, let's look into more on what Bruce had on Langstrom." She suggests but then the monitors flicker, then black out as she face palms.

"Annd...that was the secondary breaker. The primary went out months before. Really thought the backup would at least hold." She says then Tim starts to leave.

"I got it." He says but stops as the monitors turn back on and so did the lights.

???: "No need. I've made a small fix that hold for a little while." A voice says and they all turn to see Alfred, wearing a coat as he smiles slightly.

"Wasn't sure, you were coming Alfred. Thank you." Dick says and his smiles widens.

"I will always be there for you. Even with Master Bruce gone." He assures and Tim smiles.

"I'm glad you're here." He says and Alfred places a hand on his shoulder.

"As am I, Master Tim. In the meantime, this place could use a bit of...adjustments." Alfred states then the monitors start flashing red, as multiple crime in progress appear on screen.

"Shit! We got activity all over the district." Barbara exclaims, then Jason chuckles.

"Would you look at that? My plan wins." He says smirking at Dick who gives an annoyed look.

"We still need to get the Belfry up and running. You're staying." Dick states and Jason tilts his head.

"Says who?" Jason challenges and Alfred gets in between the two.