prologue🔞

Pitbabe woke up in his sleep and looked out of the window. He realised its early morning. He turned to his bed side to check the time but felt a strong pain in his back. Thats when he realised that charlie had been staying inside him the whole night. Just the thought of it made his body shudder in  hotness and he felt his own parts growing.
But he needed to take care of his business  so he stroked Charlie a bit.

"charlie,wake up,i need to go to the bathroom."

"ummm. Then go phi, who is stopping you?"

Charlie mumbled in his sleep and pitbabe fell for his cuteness once again. He smiled through the pain as he felt the thing inside him growing.

"how can i go when you are inside me. Aaah....charlie"

This time charlie slowly opened his eyes and saw pitbabe hissing.
He just gave the biggest smile of his life to pitbabe before thrusting one time into him sleepily.

"aaahh... Charlie do you wanna die?"

"why babe, don't you like it?"

Thrusting again harder.

"Aah.. Charlie please. I....aahhh.. I need to umm... Go to the washroom... Aah please have mercy.. Ahhh daddy."

"but why do i think you are liking it babe? Well if thats what you want then let me take it out for you."

Charlie teased pitbabe and was about to take it out before a felt two strong hands on his butt..

"No,dont take it out daddy. just fuck me as you like it."

Charlie was happy as his trick worked. He didn't take a second before thrusting hard on pitbabe.

"Aahhh.. Daddy.. Ummm how can you be this big early in the morning... Aah slowly daddy."

Charlie didn't reply. Instead he locked pitbabe's lips with his as he kept thrusting harder.

Their lips interwined with each other and pitbabe opened his mouth to give charlie the access he needed. Charlie's tongue started intertwining with pitbabe and he kissed him deeply as his life depended on it.

"aah... Daddy"

"khab. Mamma. Do you like it when i fuck you?"

"yes daddy... Aah. I.love it when you aaahhh fuck me. Aah daddy slowly. I am gonna cum."

Charlie hold pitbabe's part in his hands and started rubbing hardly.
Pitbabe could not hold it longer as he was getting pleasure from both the sides...

"aah dadddy.."

"babe, i love you."

"i love you too daddy... Aaah i am gonna cum.  Aaah daddy"

Pitbabe came and was embarassed as charlie didn't come yet. He hide his face with his hands.

"don't cover your face babe. I want to see it."

Charlie said irritated while thrusting harder into pitbabe.

"aah... Charlie slowly. Aaaa
How do you expect me to be normal when i came much before you without any effort. Aah... How long daddy..."