NOTICE

I am here to talk about something interesting so keep up with me

few days earlier my friend recommended me a chinese bl novel telling it is going to be adapted into drama.....

But as chinese dramas do😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️

I thought it would be just censored....

But its just written by Chinese writen SHUI QIAN CHENG....

Same writer who wrote BELOVED ENEMY❤️

And the current ongoing thai dramaMY STAND IN

MY STAND IN

I had read both novel and it were pretty good

Now coming to the current topic....

The novel that i am talking about is a historical plot drama adapted into thai and Taiwanese which means there are few thai characters and few Taiwanese.....
It is still not clear to which language it is going to be uploaded yet......i hope not censored 🥰🥰🥰

But let me tell you that the novel is smuttttyyy😁😁😁😁😁

The drama is named MEET YOU AT THE BLOSSOM

While novel is named Kai You Shi, Tui Mi Wu Sheng" (花开有时, 颓靡无)

Story plot......

Wide & Fat Young Master Shou VS Icy Cool Beauty Gong

The son of the wealthiest man along the Jiangnan region falls in love with an icy white-clothed "beauty" due to an unexpected meeting, but the true identity of this "beauty" is actually......

Handsome and distinguished with an outstanding temperament: Jin Xiao Bao is not fated to be described as such. But as the Young Master of the great Jin family, who is funny, considerate and generous, he would be a good match even if the other person was the emperor's daughter! The pitiful round and plump Jin Xiao Bao, whose marriage proposals have all failed; but just when multiple doors have closed repeatedly for this little fatty, he actually coincidentally picked up a fairy on this very night?!