lets break-up(final chapter)

Pitbabe, at the X Hunter Garage, worked diligently on a motorcycle engine, his mind focused on the task at hand. Despite the unease from earlier, he tried to bury his concerns beneath the familiarity of his work. However, Kao's persistent irritation began to chip away at his patience.

"Hey, Pitbabe, you're working too slow again. Can't you pick up the pace?" Kao's voice grated on Pitbabe's nerves, his tone dripping with disdain.

Pitbabe clenched his jaw, struggling to maintain his composure in the face of Kao's relentless taunting. He bit back a sharp retort, reminding himself to stay focused on his work.

But as the day wore on, Kao's jabs became increasingly barbed, each one digging deeper under Pitbabe's skin. And when Kao made a snide remark about Charlie, something inside Pitbabe snapped.

"What's your problem, Kao?" Pitbabe's voice was low and dangerous, his eyes flashing with anger.

Kao smirked, clearly enjoying Pitbabe's agitation. "Just stating the truth, Pitbabe. You're nothing but a lapdog following Charlie around like a lost puppy," he taunted.

Pitbabe's fists clenched at his sides, his patience wearing thin. But before he could respond, his attention was drawn to a nearby phone, its screen displaying a blurry video. Squinting, Pitbabe could make out two figures entwined in a passionate embrace, their features obscured by the poor quality of the footage.

His heart pounding in his chest, Pitbabe felt a surge of anger rise within him as he realized what he was seeing. Without a second thought, he stormed over to the phone, his hands trembling with fury as he snatched it up.

"What the hell is this, Kao?" Pitbabe demanded, his voice laced with accusation.

Kao's smirk faltered, replaced by a look of surprise as he glanced at the phone screen. "I don't know what you're talking about, Pitbabe," he replied, his tone unconvincing.

But Pitbabe wasn't buying it. His eyes narrowed as he studied the video, his mind racing with disbelief and betrayal. Could it be true? Could Charlie have been unfaithful to him with Saint?

His chest tightened with a mixture of anger and hurt as he watched the grainy footage play out before him. Every instinct screamed for him to confront Charlie, to demand answers and clarity. But deep down, he knew he needed to verify the truth before jumping to conclusions.

With a steely resolve, Pitbabe turned to face Kao, his voice cold and determined. "I don't know what game you're playing, Kao, but mark my words, I'll get to the bottom of this. And if you had anything to do with this, you'll regret it."

Without waiting for a response, Pitbabe stormed out of the garage, his mind racing with questions and doubts. But amidst the turmoil, one thing remained clear-he needed to confront Charlie and uncover the truth, no matter how painful it might be.

Pitbabe stormed into the college campus, his heart pounding in his chest as he searched for Charlie. His mind raced with a whirlwind of emotions-anger, hurt, betrayal-all swirling together in a tumultuous storm. He needed answers, and he needed them now.

Spotting Charlie across the courtyard, Pitbabe marched over to him, his footsteps heavy with determination. Charlie looked up, his expression shifting from surprise to concern as he saw the storm brewing in Pitbabe's eyes.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Charlie's voice was filled with genuine concern, but Pitbabe wasn't about to let his guard down.

"We need to talk, Charlie. Now," Pitbabe said, his voice clipped and cold.

Charlie nodded, sensing the urgency in Pitbabe's tone. "Of course, Babe. Let's go somewhere private," he replied, gesturing for Pitbabe to follow him.

As they found a secluded spot away from prying eyes, Pitbabe confronted Charlie, his heart clenched with a mixture of anger and hurt, his eyes burning with accusation. "Charlie, I saw the video," he said, his voice trembling with emotion.