Just Kiss Me

There's not gonna be like any pictures on this chapter BECAUSE MY PINTEREST IS BEING WEIRD. SORRYYYY.

I couldn't catch a break from Clarisse. Every day it was something new and I started to hate it. It had been a few weeks since that incident. I wanted to leave Ares' cabin so badly. I sat on my bunk reading a book. Ares cabin was ignoring me for these weeks. It was Capture The Flag day and most of them didn't even glance at me. I grabbed my gear growing frustrated since I couldn't buckle them properly.

"I can do it!" I heard a cheerful tone and I turned around seeing Janice. Before she could reach me someone stepped in front of me blocking my view completely. "I can do it." Clarisse threatened before turning towards me, grabbing me and tightening a bit tight. I wince and she sighs, loosening it slightly. "Better?"  I nod mumbling "Thank you" and she nods walking off. Janice walks back to me "What's her problem?" I shrug and Janice sighs before smiling softly.

"You look pretty! You've been using the hair techniques that I showed you huh?" I smiled and nodded as she ran her fingers through my hair admiring my hair. I heard footsteps from behind and then I felt a tap on the shoulder. "Clarisse is calling you." One of her siblings mumbled and I sighed, waving to Janice then going to Clarisse. "What?" She scoffed and crossed her arms "You know what."
"Why do you always end up mad at me at the end of every day?" Her glare was enough to make me regret my choice in words. "Because you do stupid stuff."

That sentence offended me a little too much as I looked over at her annoyed figure. "I don-" I was shushed by her literal hand to my mouth. "Just listen. All you will be doing is going with the B team." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and she sighed. "If I let you go, I better not hear complaining." I nod and once her hand uncovers my mouth I instantly start complaining. "Laylah. Stop." She mumbled and I sighed accepting my defeat before nodding and dragging my feet. For those long minutes I was annoyed. I saw Clarisse pass by with two of her siblings and they looked angered.

A few minutes had passed and I heard Clarisse scream "No!" And I instantly got up from the log I was sitting on and ran. My legs were moving before I could think and once I reached the body of water I turned around to see Clarisse holding onto Percy by his armor. My eyes widened as my eyes trailed to broken pieces of her spear on the floor. I looked back up at her and once I heard cheering behind me I knew I was fucked. I turned around and saw our flag getting waved around.

I turned back around seeing Clarisse clench her jaw, throwing a glare at me before shoving Percy back. "Clarisse.." I mumble as soon as she walks past me but she just grabs my wrist pulling me with her. I get dragged the whole walk until we reach Ares cabin. She walked in letting go of my wrist as I walked inside with her. She slammed the door behind me and I sighed. "Listen I'm sorry I know I should've stayed with the B team but I heard you yell and I got scared and I-" I was interrupted by her pulling me into a hug.

I stood there in shock and once I heard small sniffles from her and realized she was crying I accepted the hug immediately. We stood there for a while until she pulled herself away from me, wiping her eyes. "Don't tell anyone about this. Please?" I nod and her face softens. She sits on her bunk staring at the two pieces of her spear in both hands. "Jesus.." I sat beside her and she nodded clenching her jaw once again. "I hate him." She mumbled and I sighed patting her back.

"I'm sorry." She just shrugs and looks up at me. "Can you leave? I wanna be alone." I get up walking out of the room and once the door shuts I hear her a loud crash. I knew better than to walk back inside there so I continued to walk. I saw Ares cabin walking up to me with their heads low. I quickly step in front of them. "Don't go inside." They looked up at me and another loud bang was heard from the cabin. They obviously ignored me and pushed past me. Some members of the B team shoved me so hard I lost my balance for a split second. I heard the door swing open and I turned around and saw Clarisse walking out of the cabin with two swords in hand.

"Selene." Once I heard my last name escape her mouth I felt the tension drop on me. I muttered swear words under my breath and followed her. We walked into the woods until we were on the mats. I walked to the one on my left but she walked to the right one. I was about to say something but the huff I heard was enough to make me walk to her.I got to the mat and stood in front of her as she handed me the sword I couldn't even blink before she swung. No thought behind her eyes.

She swung aggressively and I just kept stepping back. I'm guessing this is her way of expressing her feelings and man was I scared. I started to sweat as I kept stepping back, blocking her sword with mine. I was about to say something until her sword pulled away from mine. My foot was on the end of the mat and my eyes widened in fear. I felt a quick metal on  my cheek and before I knew it I fell back on the grass.

I winced holding onto my bleeding wound and she instantly threw the sword to the floor and ran to me. "Fuck! I didn't- I wasn't thinking!" I stared at her as she kneeled in front of me cupping my face in her hands. I wince and she sighs her hot breath too close to my face. "Laylah say something!" It was my turn to lose track of my thoughts so I mumbled "Kiss me." Before I could inhale air her lips crashed on mine.

(Authors Note: I meant to post this yesterday but I literally fell asleep and ended up forgetting but guys finally a little moment between them 🎉🎉🎉  The cliffhanger I'm leaving y'all on is so funny Anyways bye guys!!)