Chapter 10

--I just want to save you.

That's what Fu Linyuan told him back then.

After his rebirth, Yu Bai had not had much opportunity to practice speaking. Therefore, his vocal cords were not as proficient in pronouncing some human language syllables as in his previous life.

So even though I have rehearsed it several times in my mind, when I say it out loud, my pronunciation is still not standard.

But Fu Linyuan understood.

...There are too many mysteries about this little sea in front of me.

Why do you know the tracker and how to take it out?

Why unlock?

Why do you know about bombs?

Why do you still try to communicate despite being very defensive of humans?

Why not run away?

Why did the people in the laboratory want to take him away?

Fu Linyuan now only knows that leaving Yu Bai does not seem to be a threat. On the contrary, maybe he will be a breakthrough in the investigation laboratory.

There are definitely no definite answers to these questions now.

At least before he could successfully communicate with him, Fu Linyuan knew that there would be no definite answers to these questions.

Just want to save you.

Xiaohai in front of me just said this.

But the strange thing is that even though Fu Linyuan knew that the other party was not talking nonsense, his intuition told him that this was not what Yu Bai really thought.

At least he doesn't know what he is talking about yet.

An imperceptible slight discomfort surged into my heart.

But looking down at the cake that Xiao Hai handed to his mouth, the Imperial Marshal still shook his head gently: "It's all for you."

Yu Bai didn't notice Fu Linyuan's change in mood. Seeing that he didn't want to eat, he happily held two pieces of cake. He quickly shrank back onto the sofa.

The scenery outside the window also changed completely without realizing it: the deep ink sky was replaced by the warm orange sunset, and the outlines of other buildings outside the military port were vaguely visible.

Fu Linyuan apparently went to the base in the opposite direction to the Taal Star to supervise military exercises this time. Therefore, it stands to reason that the first task after arriving on the main star should be to return to the military headquarters to consolidate the report, and then send the complete report to royal palace.

However, due to a small change, the Imperial Marshal, who always walked to the military headquarters as soon as he landed, rarely hesitated.

This little variable is Yu Bai.

In the original plan, this mission did not require him to bring anything back.

Not only did he bring him back, he was also a living person.

Well, strictly speaking, not "human".

Yu Bai's appearance features are too obvious. If he doesn't wear a container, his identity will not be kept secret.

However, because the structure of the ear fin is different from that of the human cochlea, the easy container will fall off as long as the movement is slightly violent.