Chapter 48

"...The marshal wants to reply in person?"

"Yes," Duke held the terminal with his shoulder and picked up the dinner plate, "This year...Consultant Xiao...Yu will probably attend with us, so..." "

Consultant Xiao Yu? " "Shen Zhichu asked, "Is it the Yu Bai mentioned before?"

"Yes, he is the special adviser recruited by the marshal at Fords." Duke carried the dinner plate, walked through the crowd and returned to his seat, placing the food At the table, the tone was as usual.

Shen Zhichu said oh, and then said: "Okay, then I will send the invitation letter to the marshal in the afternoon."

"Okay," he placed the spoons on the two bowls of rice, and Duke himself sat down, "Shen Zhichu?" He

was originally going to After hanging up the call, Shen Zhichu hummed and said, "Is there anything else?"

Duke lowered his voice: "You went for a review this morning, right? What did the doctor say?"

Shen Zhichu: "This... The spirit sea is recovering very well, and next week will be the last review." "

Then you can also participate in the next exercise?"

"Yes."

Duke clicked his tongue, and his tense nerves finally relaxed: " ...You are also real

, how did you do it? The dignified second-in-command of the First Legion, chasing the Star Thieves could also get his own aircraft into a magnetic storm. If he hadn't evacuated in time..."

"Duke," Shen Zhichu interrupted His words were, "If there are no other things, I will hang up first. I still have work to deal with."

Duke clicked his tongue again and warned uneasily: "...Okay, okay, workaholic, hurry up and get busy. That's it. Don't forget to eat on time."

"... Got it."

"What about that, Shen Zhichu..." "

I still have a report to write." Shen Zhichu said, "Hang up."

"Du-du--du--"

"...Tch."

Looking at the page where the communication was hung up in disbelief, Duke muttered dissatisfiedly: "I haven't even finished speaking yet... Who else but me can stand this dog's temper?"

Yu Bai, who had just washed his hands and sat across from Duke, asked: "?"

"What is a dog temper?" the little mermaid asked curiously, "A dog hook? Where are the dog hooks?"

"Pfft," Duke was amused and put away the terminal. "Dog-tempered is an adjective, describing a person's unpleasant temper." "The

person who just called me is one of my colleagues." He also picked up the spoon. "His name is Shen Zhichu. After returning from this voyage, you We can probably meet him. Hmm... He is actually quite nice, but he has this personality... Tsk, tsk, tsk, if I hadn't been in the same class with him for eight years, I probably wouldn't be able to stand him." "

Classmate?"

Digging with a spoon After taking a mouthful of food, Duke smiled and said: "He likes to tell the truth. We were in the same class from high school until we graduated from the military academy... But we actually knew each other when we were young. My dad used to be his brother..."

I don't know what he thought of, but when he said this, Duke suddenly fell silent.

But Yu Bai's curiosity was aroused: "What is it?"